Cobalah ribuan pengaya yang tersedia di sini, unduh Mozilla Firefox, cara cepat dan bebas untuk menjelajahi Web!Tutup
Selamat datang ke Pengaya Firefox.
Pilih dari ribuan fitur tambahan dan gayakan untuk membuat Firefox jadi milik anda.Tutup
Tentang Pengaya ini
This add-on shows tracking-free links or optionally replaces the results with those links.
Websites supported (for now) are Google, YouTube, Yahoo!, Bing and Facebook.
- Multiprocess Firefox (Electrolysis, E10S), which can be enabled in Firefox 35 and higher, is not yet supported. If you want to continue to use this add-on, please disable E10S in your options for now. We're working on a solution.
- Under Mac OS X, the preferences cannot be dismissed when started from the context menu or Firefox's privacy preferences. A workaround is described in this issue report. Using the preferences from the add-on manager should work properly.
- NoScript and Facebook: Facebook seems to detect an active NoScript and replaces external links with tracked ones. I do not have the intention to reverse this. Add Facebook to NoScripts trusted sites, if you want this add-on work.
- For other pages, NoScript disables most of the tracking anyway!
Please Note: This software COMES AS IS! No warranties included - Please read also: DISCLAIMER
If you're scared sh*tless now, don't use it!
That said, if you find any problems or websites that stopped working, please report the issue!
You may also visit the project's gprivacy google code page where you can find a short explanation of the preferences,the latest development version and a problem issue tracking system.
One More Thing
This add-on does not -- and cannot -- recognize every mechanism companies use to track user behavior! In fact, this will be probably a losing battle.
With every redesign of a website, tracking mechanisms change, and this add-on will definitely become obsolete rather sooner than later. For our most used websites, We will try to keep this add-on as up-to-date as possible, but some others may fall through the cracks...
For this reason I suggest you don't use this add-on on its own. There are a lot of privacy and security add-ons out there, with RequestPolicy and FlashBlock being my favorites. I would recommend you to use these to together with this add-on. But there's also NoScript, which I personally don't use, but it comes highly recommended.
If you find that a website is starting to track you again or that this add-on is causing errors on a page, you can report the problem here.
If on the other hand, you want to help out and extend this add-on, see what developers can do!
Google, YouTube, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook and probably many other websites are trying to hide the fact that are tracking your clicks, even if you tell them not to.
They're doing this, sometimes by replacing the links as soon as press the mouse-button sometimes by adding other click handlers.
This means that even if you drag the seemingly harmless links to another tab or copy and paste the link, you still get tracked.
To see this effect (and for security reasons), I'd recommend you to install the excellent RequestPolicy add-on!
- Fix an uninitialized variable that causes the addon to fail completely with Firefox 35.
- Fix a typo in german translation.
Saluran Pengembangan memungkinkan anda mengetes versi baru yang eksperimental dari pengaya ini sebelum dirilis ke publik. Sekali anda memasang versi pengembangan, anda akan terus mendapatkan pembaruan dari saluran ini. Untuk berhenti mendapatkan pembaruan tersebut, pasang kembali versi tetap dari tautan di atas.
Awas: Versi pengembangan dari pengaya ini belum diulas oleh Mozilla.
- Versi 0.2.3pre2: