Hati-hati dengan versi lawas!
Versi berikut ditampilkan sebagai referensi atau untuk keperluan pengujian. Anda sebaiknya selalu menggunakan versi terbaru pengaya.
* Gmail added a new option to force https which broke the extension
* Fixes tab reuse
* Another Hosted account fix
* Unsecured connections workaround
- Firefox 3 fixes
* Hidden pref gm-notifier.tabreuse.disable which when set to true will turn off the tab reuse code
* Fix a Seamonkey exception
* Now works on trunk (Mozilla 1.9) and supports Suiterunner.
* No longer checks passwords on startup
* Hidden pref to disable the tab reuse feature - set gm-notifier.tabreuse.disable to true
* Fix a bug which would make the notifier say new mail exists when there doesn't
* Fix removing an account from the account manager to actually work
* Loading Gmail from the notifier UI would sometimes load the wrong account
* sk-SK locale was missing two entries, added hr-HR locale.
* Add Flock support.
* Added th-TH locales, fixed pt-BR problem.
* Fixed console freezes/crashes
* Optimized cookie walking code to only happen the first time an account is checked.
* Fixed composing webmail using the dropdown menu.
* Gmail Skins adds a label for its data, which now won't be displayed by the notifier anymore.
* Logging out of the notifier now logs you out of Gmail for real.
* Gmail sometimes doesn't set the rememberme cookie even if you tell Google to remember your login. Notifier now also looks at cookie expiration dates to handle this.
* Added pt-BR localization.
- Usernames can contain @gmail.com and @googlemail.com again.
Adds Gmail Hosted support. Simply use firstname.lastname@example.org as the username in the notifier. However, don't use "email@example.com" as a username - just use "username".
* Made folders/compose window respect the secure/unsecure connection preference.