Hati-hati dengan versi lawas!
Versi berikut ditampilkan sebagai referensi atau untuk keperluan pengujian. Anda sebaiknya selalu menggunakan versi terbaru pengaya.
- Auto-open options on error: Now, whenever there is an error in the configuration of fzami, i.e. when the plugin is first installed and no location is selected, the options dialog automatically pops up.
* "Sticky" Prayer Time Alerts: You now have the option of letting fzami pop-up an alert box when a prayer time begins/ends instead of just a subtle warning that comes and goes without an interaction.
* Support for Audio Alerts: fzami now supports playing the azan, or any other audio clip, when a prayer time arrives.
* Full Support for non-US/Canada cities: All cities available in Islamicfinder.org is now available through the plugin.
* Better Options Validation: Textbox options are now masked to only accept appropriate input.
* Full Internationalization: All of the text displayed as part of the plugin is now externalized, so new languages can now be supported.
* Pre-Zuhr Alert Fixed: The alert just before Zuhr had been removed since there was no prayer ending, but since some people used this alert to announce the next prayer, it has been brought back with modified text.
* Adjusted Prayer Time Parsing: Islamicfinder.org modified its output format slightly and so the parsing logic needed to be adjusted.
- Forced Refresh: Clicking the Refresh menu option in the context menu now refreshes the prayer times regardless of whether they options have changed.
- Zipcode Processing fixed for Canada: Canadian zipcodes are now processed correctly so that the prayer times are returned correctly.
- Shuruk Alert removed: The 'fzami' and 'Current Prayer' statusbar views were showing alerts just before zuhr started. Since there is no prayer times before zuhr, this alert doesn't make sense and it was removed.
- Other Country cities selections fixed: The URL for retrieving the list of cities in the selected country was using .com instead of .org, which suddenly stopped working, so it got fixed.