Diberi peringkat 3,8 dari 5
Diberi peringkat 3,8 bintang dari 5
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16065070, 21 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5"FoxFilter is designed to work with Firefox on Mac, Linux and Windows and includes password-protected settings and security features to help prevent it from being bypassed, uninstalled or disabled." No it doesn't. After buying a subscription, I could still turn it off without needing a password. I'm sure a computer literate child can turn it off after an hour or so of poking around in Firefox's settings if they were determined enough.
- oleh Enervation, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Great supplement to LeechBlock NG for personal productivity and not getting caught up in the news, fandoms, rabbit holes through Wikipedia, etc.
- oleh AL, 3 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5I was reading other comments that it doesn't block anything and I thought that was impossible. So I downloaded, checked all settings and then headed to a major porn site, and indeed the page was loaded immediately without even a warning or anything. This is useless.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 15538239, 6 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Does not work. User can simply remove the add-on. Images are not blocked. Filters ignored. Tested with paid subscription on latest chrome browser.
- oleh Dreamflight, 9 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Developers ignore a MAJOR issue. Filter only blocks websites. The images tab still shows ALL. Porn is viewable, so the filter is rendered useless.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 15164519, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5not free. these types of filters are useless without password protection. and since you have to pay in order to use a password, that makes this not free.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14759988, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5So, in order to prevent my child from turning off this add-on, I have to put a password. In order to put a password, I have to pay.
I get that it's a great tool, and you're providing it for free, but it's kind of useless when the whole of it can be undone by a kid with enough time to poke around in the settings.
Thanks, but no thanks.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14525215, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5It was difficult to set up and difficult to remove. It filtered strange things, like the number 18. Why??!!! Yet some very filthy material came up several times.