Tinjauan oleh Pengguna Firefox 13954122
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Mephistopheles, setahun yang laluWorks, but uses the shady practice of not being able to set a password unless you pay them, so even if it's there, anybody can just turn it off anyway
Edit: Even if you pay them, trying to install the android version says not intended for android,wtf??
Balasan pengembangdikirim 4 bulan yang laluHi, we offer all of the filtering options free of charge as a way to try out FoxFilter. In order help cover our expenses, we do charge a very minimal annual fee of $12.99, which we feel is very affordable. We are equally frustrated about Google Android only selectively supporting approximately 200 Chrome extensions for some reason, even though all Chrome extensions were installable on Android at one point. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this more. Best regards, FoxFilter Team
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16105696, 2 tahun yang laluI used to love this add-on, but now it's broken. The "options" menu is just blank now, so I can't change any settings. I tried re-installing and resetting FireFox and the extension. I also emailed their support team, but haven't gotten a response for weeks.
Update: Thank you for your response and solution--I wasn't aware of that method of changing the settings
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 tahun yang laluHi,
You can right-click on any web page and select "FoxFilter Settings", which is the easiest route to take to sign in and change your preferences. We're not sure why the options/preferences screen is suddenly blank, with no changes to FoxFilter, but looking into this issue and awaiting a response from some members of the Mozilla team.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh RogerB, 2 tahun yang laluIt works really well. Thank you for such a nice addon. If i could make 1 feature request it would be to be able to type a password to temporarily view a site instead of permanently adding it to the Trusted list.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Sean Lynch, 2 tahun yang laluUseless without paying. Deliberately makes it easy for even children to unblock sites, and makes it inconvenient to get to your add-on settings with no benefit. The information about the need to pay is buried way down in the description. "Too many support requests" is not a believable excuse for making it hard to get to the addon settings.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh minion, 2 tahun yang laluFoxFilter is a very efficient bad word blocking tool that avoid kids visit inapropriate internet content that they don't need to grow sweetly :)
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Samih Soylu, 3 tahun yang laluThis extension works great, only issue in Firefox Developer Edition is if you end up going to the webpage which you have blocked, instead of showing "Sorry requested cannot be viewed" it is stuck on a refresh loop for a good 5 mins before it gets there. Sometimes this issue does not occur at all. I would also like to mention that if I close the tab that is stuck on a redirect loop, the tab I switched to is now also infected with this redirect loop. The extension insists on trying to load the "Cannot be viewed" message page but I don't understand why it goes into a redirect loop.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh B.Forbes, 3 tahun yang laluIf you're even a little bit computer literate, ignore the one star reviews. This is one of the most comprehensive add-ons that I've seen in Firefox. The bonus is that it also works on Chrome. Once updated, it works on Edge too! I used it for free for a long time before I realized that there are too many devices and too many browsers in my house to keep the updated list. I paid for it. I rarely pay for anything, so that's saying something. The cloud list periodically downloads itself back. It is obviously true that add-ons can be bypassed by a kid that knows how, but it's also true that Foxfilter lets you block the Firefox settings page and block it with a password. It is true that some of the default keywords are not very good (18, 21), but you can easily change them. I have my list published on 4bz.org, file name is FoxFilterList.zip
The best answer to keeping your kid safe is on the DNS of your router. Open DNS, Clean Browsing DNS, and others are good. You can use those for free on your router or on your phone service provider. For the keywords of the sites, Foxfilter is better. It's not really possible to name every website that might be needed, but getting the keywords in the title and meta data of the page does great. There's no perfect solution, but this one is good.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16199159, 3 tahun yang laluAwful add-on. There is no way to get rid of it and never blocks the right things. For example, once it blocked the word 'Essex' and multiple other times it blocked the word 'adults' in the sentence 'kids and adults alike will love this'.
Whenever an 'alert' pops up, it automatically switches all of your tabs to the website that it thought was 'dangerous'. Interrupted my workflow way too many times!
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Bryan, 3 tahun yang laluAll filtering features are most certainly not free. You must pay to make an account to change any of them.
Useless even as a personal accountability tool, as the "fReE" version blocks non-adult websites for no reason.
I had this extension downloaded for less than 48 hours before I had to delete it.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Enervation, 3 tahun yang laluGreat supplement to LeechBlock NG for personal productivity and not getting caught up in the news, fandoms, rabbit holes through Wikipedia, etc.