Cobalah ribuan pengaya yang tersedia di sini, unduh Mozilla Firefox, cara cepat dan bebas untuk menjelajahi Web!Tutup
Selamat datang ke Pengaya Firefox.
Pilih dari ribuan fitur tambahan dan gayakan untuk membuat Firefox jadi milik anda.Tutup
Tentang Pengaya ini
If you're dealing with forms with dozens of inputs, or have been keeping the Web Developer extension installed because of its "populate forms" feature, or just want to be able to quickly check the state of form data on a page, FormBug is for you.
FormBug does five things:
1. Populate Forms: FormBug will populate all , and elements of type "hidden", "text", "radio", and "checkbox" with sensible default values.
2. Populate Selected Form: Same as above, but only with the form you've right clicked on.
3. Serialize Form: Prints out the name and value of every element in every form in Firebug's console.
4. Serialize Selected Form: Same as above, but only with the form you've right clicked on.
5. Inspect Forms: Outlines all forms in the current tab. When the mouse hovers over a form, FormBug provides a popup of the names and values of each element in the form.