To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Tutup
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Tutup
About this Add-on
Make flash (and YouTube html5) players show video thumbnail instead of autoplaying…
• Allow autoplay for websites (Exceptions > Allow)
• Allow session autoplay for websites (Exceptions > Allow for Session)
Stop only first autoplay for a continuous session in the website (useful for video sites like YouTube)
• Proactive blocking for websites (Proactive blocking > Block)
Alternative stopping method that prevent script activation by tweaking the source code of the pages
• Toolbarbutton to simplify allowing/blocking sites
Quick add-on enable/disable (Left-double-click)
If site still autoplay try enabling proactive blocking for the embedded site (remove blocking if it doesn't work).
If flash functionality breaks on site add it to allowed sites (to prevent handling).
Should work on:
• YouTube - flash & html5
• Facebook (with proactive blocking)
• Msn | Bing
• Yahoo - flash & html5 (with proactive blocking)
• Aol | Huffington Post
• BBC News
• NBA.com - onsite player
• alot of embeded players and live streaming (some with proactive blocking)
When YouTube SPF is enabled (the thin red line) only the first video in the tab will not autoplay since new videos are loaded to the same player.
This add-on is intended for video autoplay stopping, to achieve full flash/html5 blockability it can be complemented with an adblocker & a click-to-play flash blocker (preferably with a blacklist).
The add-on is highly dependent on websites autoplay implementation and is susceptible to changes made by the sites.
Exceptions logic -
• Allow - bypass handling for all requests associated with an allowed top-page.
• Block - process all requests from a blocked page unless the top-page is allowed.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above. Install development version
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla and can't be installed on release versions of Firefox.
- Versi e10s-1.2.6b1: