Cobalah ribuan pengaya yang tersedia di sini, unduh Mozilla Firefox, cara cepat dan bebas untuk menjelajahi Web!Tutup
Selamat datang ke Pengaya Firefox.
Pilih dari ribuan fitur tambahan dan gayakan untuk membuat Firefox jadi milik anda.Tutup
FindBar Tweak 2.1.12
Between simple tweaks such as placing the findbar in the top corner, to the powerful "Find in All Tabs" tool, it has everything to make the Find Toolbar a powerful and accessible research tool!
Tentang Pengaya ini
Contact Info: For reporting problems and bugs, or if you have comments or suggestions, please either send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to https://github.com/Quicksaver/FindBar-Tweak/issues and create an issue, this is so I have a way to communicate with you if I need to.
This add-on was inspired by Find Toolbar Tweaks and Scrollbar Search Highlighter, all code rewritten and upon which it builds and improves.
It aims to provide a comprehensive set of find tools for the browser, in order to improve this basic functionality and turn it into a reliable and accessible tool. Whether you do intensive research, or just browse around and like to be fast and dynamic, FindBar Tweak will definitely enhance your experience with Firefox!
All find features are fully compatible with pdf documents, opened through the Firefox PDF.JS native reader or the PDF Viewer extension; Adobe Reader isn't supported.
- Move Findbar to the top of the window, it will be displayed above the webpage, either on the left or on the right (like Google Chrome)
- Override the default per-tab Findbar behavior with:
-- Close the findbar when clicking somewhere in the webpage (when it loses focus)
-- Use a single global Findbar for all tabs in the window
-- Remember the Findbar's opened/closed state on startup
- Ctrl+F (Command+F on Mac) toggles the FindBar (close it too)
-- Optionally only close it if the FindBar already has focus; otherwise it will move focus to the FindBar instead of closing it, and will fill it with the selected text again (if that preference is enabled)
- Hide Findbar close button and replace the Findbar's button labels with icons
- Resize the find text field by dragging its border (right border when the Findbar is on the left, left border when the Findbar is on the right)
-- Double-click on the border to immediately resize to the maximum/minimum width possible.
- Enable/Disable QuickFind so you can search for text immediately by typing anywhere in the webpage
-- Show buttons in QuickFindbar
-- Set QuickFindbar auto-close timeout
-- Option to always open the QuickFind bar through the keyboard shortcut or the toolbar button
- Total matches found counter and current match indicator in the findbar
-- The add-on uses a completely different implementation from the browser's own match counter, to better integrate with the rest of its highlights features.
- 'Highlight all' by default (?)
- Hit Esc on a page to remove its highlights
- Also highlight on 'Find Again' - F3 or clicking the Next or Previous buttons (?)
- Delay the highlights if the search term is shorter than a defined number of characters (default is 3) to improve performance
- Change the highlights color and the current search hit color
-- It's recommended to keep the default contrast color for the current search hit, as to not interfere with normal text selection colors, which are based on your current operating system settings. If you uncheck this box, the contrast color will be automatically calculated based on your color choice (black for light colors, white for dark colors) and it will also be applied to normal text selection.
Highlights grid in the scrollbar
- If highlights are found in frames or editable elements (like the google search box), the frames or editable elements themselves will be shown in the grid with a distinct pattern; with frames, the actual highlights will appear in a grid in the scrollbar of the frame they are in.
- The position and size of the grid can be adjusted in the preferences dialog; positive values mean the grid will be larger and further away from the window border, negative values mean it will be thinner and closer to the margin.
- In pdf documents, matches will initially show up with a pattern in the grid, representing the pages they're in rather than the matches themselves. This is because PDF.JS renders the pages as they are shown on screen. As the page is scrolled (and the matches are physically rendered) the grid will be updated accordingly.
- If the opened tab is the selected tab in the Find in All Tabs lists, when moving the mouse over a search hit item, the grid will show the position of that hit as well.
A note about the placement of the highlights in the grid relatively to the position of the scrollbar: For increasingly long pages the highlights placement corresponds less and less to the position of the scrollbar. It's mathematically impossible to place a line in the grid and fix it to a position that corresponds exactly to the position of the scrollbar when you need to scroll the page some 2000 lines to move the scrollbar by one pixel.
So for long pages, don't think of the grid as a place of "reference to where you should move the scrollbar" but rather as a place that shows where the highlights are in the webpage.
Sights on the current search hit
- Easily lets you know where in the page is the current search hit
- "Sights on All Highlights" will place focus sights on all highlighted hits as you scroll the page
-- Use "Sights on All Highlights" with caution! With a large amount of highlights, rendering sights on all of them can be very resource intensive and page scrolling can become slow!
Find All: shows all the matches for the current search term
- View a list in the sidebar, containing all the matches found in the page. You can also view matches in other tabs from within the sidebar!
- Click on an item to immediately focus that hit. If it is on another tab, it will be brought up automatically.
- For as long as the sidebar is open, the find bar will act as if it was a single global find bar, even if you don't have that preference enabled. You also can't access Find All from the Quickfind bar.
- Quickly toggle this sidebar by hitting Ctrl+Shfit+Enter while the cursor is in the find bar.
Find in All Tabs allows you to open the Find All lists in their own separate window, to find matches globally in all opened browser windows.
- Finds also in View Source windows!
- Filter results by finding only in a specific tab group, in pinned tabs or in view source windows.
- Set whether opening the findbar fills it with the selected text or not
- Selecting text on a webpage immediately copies the selected text to the findbar and searches for it
-- When used together with "Highlight all by default", it will highlight all matches of the selected text, even if the findbar is closed.
-- Show the QuickFind bar (it will open in normal mode if "Always use normal Findbar" is enabled) when using selected text.
-- Can optionally also copy the selected text to the clipboard, to be pasted in other applications.
The add-on should handle all firefox native preferences automatically, by reverting any changes made to these when the add-on is disabled or removed. However, if you experience some error and those changes are not reverted, for example the highlights color remains changed after you disable the add-on, you can always reset all changed native preferences from within the preferences dialog.
- This will be the last update, the add-on will stop working by next November with Firefox 57. See http://fasezero.com/lastnotice.html for more info.
- New: sv-SE locale
- Updated: el and fr locales
Pengaya ini tidak kompatibel dengan versi Firefox Anda karena hal berikut ini: