- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17999908, 4 bulan yang laluWorks with many services and all, good UI, but seems like does not work with Twitter? It shows feed last update, lets say, 10 days ago, but in fact account update few times per day. Then sometimes it loads 20 twitter posts from last week at once o_O . Anyways, twitter feeding is broken.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 4 bulan yang laluYes. We know it's broken since Twitter has been changing their APIs, blocking anonymous access and doing all kinds of weird stuff lately so frequently it's hard to keep up with changes. We are working on a new parser but it will take time.
Reviews are not meant for bug reports or support requests.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17941152, 5 bulan yang laluTwitter feeds broken for 3 months already. No reaction from developers. One star.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 5 bulan yang lalu1. Twitter doesn't provide feeds
2. Our custom integration that enables feeds relies on Twitter APIs which Twitter has changed recently drastically basically blocking unauthenticated access.
3. The most recent Feedbro 4.15.9 should support Twitter profile feeds again (but searches don't work since Twitter requires logged on user for that)
Thank you for understanding.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 6969438, 6 bulan yang laluPlease consider an option to hide blue number of unread posts on the icon. I saw your other answer but "mark all as read" is not a good alternative. I want to see what is unread but don't want tot see icon number.
Also max entries doesn't seem to work. I can see only 20 max on all feeds.
Thanks for your extension!
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Tyrand, 6 bulan yang laluWorks well and has a nice dark theme, but there's no option for new articles to display automatically, I have to interact to load the new articles. - While the rules are a very good thing to have they lack customizability, and they don't release the source code.