- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15630840, 3 tahun yang laluBest RSS Reader for Fireox.
However is it possible to change the iframe height in viewmode6 to fit with Firefox screen height ?
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15588331, 3 tahun yang laluA very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13720854, 3 tahun yang laluVery good rss reader! I really like its ability to get feeds out of twitter, instagram...which a lot of readers cannot.
But there's one function I need which it doesn't seem to be able to do. When there are alot of unread titles I can't finish them all at once. I need to mark the titles older than a certain one as read. For me this is a critical function.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Mellobob, 4 tahun yang laluI use this app lots of times every day and really love it. I was getting a bit desperate that I couldn't delete feeds and found that setting ui.context_menus.after_mouseup to TRUE fixed that. Now, my only beef is that duplicate articles are not collapsed: eg, the BBC site may have 10 articles all with the same header and it becomes distracting to page though them all (INOreader has this option). Thanks!
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14969340, 4 tahun yang laluFeedbro popup doesn't follow selected theme colors...it always white...and no way to export Feedbro custom settings...please add. Thanks!!
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh syd1507, 4 tahun yang laluExcellent, until FF 66 : the "right-click for options" (on a feed title) seems to no longer work. The popup appears but closes when you release the right-click (in order to left-click & select the option)...
Feedbo 3.39.0 on Firefox 66.0 (64 bits) / LinuxThis is caused by a recent regression bug in Firefox. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1535068
We'll see if there's a way to get around this somehow but the problem is that it works fine on Windows but not on Linux or MacOS.
Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14682338, 4 tahun yang laluUnfortunately, I cant use it only with keyboard, because page up/down in the middle panel doest work with keyboard (neihter spacebar nor pageup/down-keys).
Is there a way to get this functionality?Please see Feedbro help for a list of keyboard shortcuts. You can open the Help by clicking the ?-icon in the Feedbro toolbar. You can use j/k or shift-rightarrow/leftarrow to move between next/previous item on the list.
Page down/up and space bar affect the actual article view in viewmode 3 as intended.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh p3732, 4 tahun yang laluVery nice reader. Only two remarks:
- Newly added feeds should not be marked as unread, since the user just visited that feed to add it, thus is aware of its content.
- A more symbolic icon would make the addon look more modern (I can help if you are interested, reply, I will check this review and get in touch)
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Flush, 4 tahun yang laluКлассное дополнение, но есть одно НО! Хочется чтобы в любом из режимов отображения можно было найти подписки на открытых вкладках. И тогда будет 5 звезд, однозначно!
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh sarf2k4, 4 tahun yang laluProbably the best rss feed extension I ever used so far. Each new feeds are grouped into their respective group to avoid clutter, also we can put some rules on incoming feeds.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 12649351, 4 tahun yang laluI like it, easy to setup and easy looking except that I cant find how to make it show only "Titles" and not all the page for each feed, so I keep scrolling to see all my feeds. Maybe I didn't find that option if you can advise.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14568584, 4 tahun yang lalulook ok: very manual setup; not particularly visual
doesnt support redit rss feedsFeedbro does support Reddit feeds but they don't work if you have "Trackers" set to "Always" in Firefox options. This setting blocks all XMLHttpRequests to Reddit. You need to set it to "Only in private windows" because Firefox still doesn't support whitelisting of sites.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14547592, 4 tahun yang laluFeedbro is a fantastic piece of software. I would change my rating to 5-stars if there was a setting to remove "X-Frame-Options" from web request headers. This ideally should be turned off by default. It would allow Feedbro to load feeds such as Reddit or Microsoft's .NET Core blog.EDIT: Feedbro 3.41.7 now supports X-Frame-Options modification so view mode 6 should work for all sites.
Note that you have to set "Trackers" setting to "Only in Private Windows" in about:preferences#privacy if you want to load Reddit feeds. This is because Firefox has an internal "tracker list" where Reddit is blacklisted. So Firefox blocks all XMLHttpRequests to Reddit if you have Trackers setting set to Always.
Other than that I guess your comment is valid especially for view mode 6 (embedded iframe view). Some sites send HTTP Response headers that prevent embedding their site in an iframe. We'll check if it's possible to get around this without introducing performance penalties or other side effects.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 9786606, 4 tahun yang laluVery nice reader. There are a few things that are bugging me though (firefox 64.0 x32):
I have selected for it to show only unread messages, but when I mark an entry as read, it will not disappear until I reload the feed, folder or whatever. Is that intentional?
In the 5th view at least, clicking an article text will expand it, but clicking it again won't make it return to its original state. So depending on the feed I'm stuck with giant images. (e.g. http://www.computerbase.de/rss/news.xml)
Also, having a way to inject custom css and js would be nice.1. Yes it's intentional that items marked as read aren't hidden right away. This gives the user the possibility to "undo" the mark as read operation.
2. That's true. Note that you can collapse by pressing Enter but currently "closing by clicking" isn't supported. This is because closing isn't really needed and a careless attempt to click a hyperlink in the article could result in collapsing the article which could infuriate some users (we tested this :)).
3. Custom CSS support would be easy to implement but the CSS hasn't been very stable (we have changed it a lot along the way) which could easily lead to breaking custom CSS configs and an avalanche of support requests and complaints. So it hasn't been implemented so far. We are open to all UI improvement ideas though.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh The_Mick, 4 tahun yang laluThis is a decent replacement for the old built-in Firefox RSS lists, but there is one major problem for me: it doesn't let me scan a lot of headlines at once, which is the main purpose of RSS.
MOST stories are listed repeatedly 2 through 7 times, and there are 3 lines for each headline listing, so on my 17" screen laptop with standard 100% sized windows, I'm seeing only 14 headlines of which there are only 5 different ones for ABC New Top Stories. One of the three lines for each headline tells me it's from ABC News Top Stories - which it shouldn't need to do - and other is a blank line.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh jadams, 4 tahun yang laluVery good. Only missing thing is full text like in Inoreader and a sidebar view like the removed Live Bookmarks of Firefox. If you add those than it would be great addon.Feedbro has built-in partial feed->full text feed engine. Right click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and then experiment with the "Feed Entry Content" setting (change it + click Preview). Then Save. New articles loaded after that will use the new setting.