- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Dude, 3 bulan yang laluI like this extension but it stopped working a week ago. Probably a firefox update broke it. The extension launches and everything looks normal but it just stopped downloading feeds. Reinstalled it and it downloaded the feeds, but at the next day, again no new feeds.
Had to uninstall it. I use the "strict" setting in FF.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Chilc, setahun yang laluPlease add an option to hide badges on the icon. It's so distracting that I can't use the extension at all. Otherwise this is 5 stars worthy. Thank you!
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 12922188, 2 tahun yang laluPretty GUI but limited functionality. Some feeds wont update, can not load more than 100 articles from a feed etc.
Thank you for reply but this is not a support request I tried many RSS readers to find the best suited for my needs and this is my impression of this extension. Around 80% of other readers I tried doesnt have such problems so I gave you 2 stars. I already tried the method you mentioned and it doesnt work for me. You made a pretty looking GUI but for me this is not so much important as simple use, functionality and fast retrieving of many articles. Good luck in your future work.
I need rss for podcast downloading but the problem is present on all feeds I tried and cause is that 'Maximum entries to save' context menu entry is not working for me so I canot get more than max default 100 entries. If for example default max is set to 2 articles than I cannot get an individual feed to download more than 2 articles. Options value is accepted and set correctly but has no effect on number of articles downloaded. I am using latest Firefox fresh clean install.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 tahun yang laluEDIT: Feedbro can save more than 100 articles per feed (see e.g. https://i.imgur.com/tVrquyl.png). However, we did find that in versions prior to 4.9.9 there was a bug that the "add feed dialog" didn't respect the custom "maximum entries to save" during the initial first load. In subsequent loads it was respected so it was possible to save more than 100 articles but it required that the feed provided new entries.
This is now fixed in 4.9.9+ so that the max entries setting is also respected during the first load (if the feed happens to provide enough articles - many XML feeds have just 10 or 20 latest articles).
Also it's highly likely that some feeds that don't seem to update have some problem. We are always happy to help our users to find out what the problem is but generic statements like that don't help anyone. Post some URLs of feeds that don't work please.
You can save more than 100 articles per feed. Right-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and adjust the max count. If feed doesn't update, there's a problem with the feed.
Reviews aren't meant for support requests. If you have a problem, send us an email at feedbro.reader AT gmail.com with the links to problematic feeds.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Erquint, 3 tahun yang laluTried on an archive feed I needed to dive into for research. No matter if previewing or adding, despite any settings, Feedbro refused to show more than the last 20 entries. Worthless to me this way.That's probably because the feed XML only provides the latest 20 articles. That's how feeds typically work. What's the URL? You can get more articles upon initial load if you define "Feedly" as the proxy in the "add feed" dialog. But that introduces slight overhead to feed loading.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13639852, 3 tahun yang laluAny feed reader plugin I tried before FeedPro opened the plugin when I clicked in a feed URL link. Feedbro doesn't do nothing. The user must interactively click on Feedbro icon to add the source. This make harder to use.
I know the Spanish JSON is available, but why is not disposable as russian or Chinese??? :(The reason Feedbro doesn't render feed XML URL automatically as HTML when you open such link in a normal tab is that it would require Feedbro to scan ALL URLs that are loaded by the browser (and check if it looks like a feed based on HTTP headers and/or content). This would needlessly slow down the browser a lot.
Since that is a VERY marginal use case and with Feedbro you can use "Find Feeds in Current Tab" and see the link rendered as HTML when needed, such automatic conversion was not and will not be implemented.
Also the whole point of a feed reader is that you don't have to open feed links in normal tabs all the time. Feedbro will aggregate the articles from multiple sources and then you read those using the Feedbro UI.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15145534, 3 tahun yang laluplease add mozilla sync feature in order to be useful across platforms