- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15166984, 24 hari yang laluFeedbro rocks and I have been using it for almost two years. I noticed the developer checks reviews here so maybe I can make a feature request? I would really appreciate a Read/Unread button on the View Mode 4 tiles if that is possible!
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Gordon Shumway, sebulan yang laluBeen using Feedbro for about a year now. It's great way to organize and manage my media consumption.
The defaults work well, but with a little tweaking it's a powerful tool to effectively build a custom feed without the manipulaiton of big tech.
I've observed no bugs or substantial flakiness, just seems to work.
Keep up the good work, Nodetics.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh RA, sebulan yang laluFairly helpful, but impossible to configure the rules for accurate results. I don't want to see sports articles. But rules that single out, e.g., "NFL" don't work because the initialism is rarely in the title of the article. Setting the rule for content doesn't seem to work because Feedbro only appears to download the content of the article after I've clicked on it, so no time is saved from having to wade through the titles.
ETA: My reasoning behind the failure of the rules was apparently faulty, but the rules still do fail. I estimate I have about a 90% success rate, and the failure is more predominant in some feeds rather than others.
[solved] Also, for active feeds, a max limit of 100 articles per feed is insufficient. Go away for a day or two and everything old has disappeared before I get a chance to look at it.
Balasan pengembangdikirim sebulan yang lalu1. Feedbro loads the article content when it scans the feed. Then it runs the rules that are in mode "New article arrives". So it is perfectly possible to filter out articles that have e.g. "NFL" either in the title or the feed entry content.
2. Right-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and adjust the max entries to save. It's not recommended to use a high value for many feeds though.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh glocal, sebulan yang laluI have been using this excellent RSS reader for years. There are two features I miss: (a) Search through already downloaded items in one or more feeds (b) Additional notifications actions (eg email) to replace IFTTT now that it is becoming increasingly restricted.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15230849, 2 bulan yang laluMany thanks for such an amazing gem and work!
Some ideas to consider in future versions / updates:
1. In View Mode 5, make it either automatically expanding / reducing the number of columns based on available space or make configurable (like 3, 4, 5, 6 columns). This is very helpful with large 4k screens.
2. In all View Modes, when viewing a folder with multiple feeds, would you enable the sorting / categorizing per feed? So, when you are browsing a folder of 10 feeds for example, it would be great to see the articles in this folder categorized by feeds and each category is sorted by time or points. So, grouping option for articles in a folder by "None" "By Feed" or "By Date".
3. It would be great to have an option to make articles read when scrolling with mouse. Currently, the articles are not set as read except if you move several pages until I press space bar. I think this only works if you enable the show Unread only.
4. In View Modes 3 and 5, it would be great to show the article image in a box to the right/left of the article list instead of just the icon.
5. In View Mode 3, it would be great to have an option when scrolling with mouse to the end of the current article to move the next one.
6. I noticed that Telegram channels is supported but you need to preview the channel to be able to recognize it. Some other reader platforms automatically detect that and add it. I think there will be like '/s/' between the telegram domain and the channel name to be recognized correctly.
7. It would be great to have the settings saved either locally to a backup file or through Firefox cloud to be able to take it to another device easily. Currently you have to export the rules and feeds, but I am not sure if it's possible to backup the other ones like tags and Saved Items.
8. It would be so great when viewing an item to have button to load full content for that item without going to the website.
9. It would be great to use Esc key to close an item beside the "Enter" key.
10. When reaching the last item in a feed, it would be great to prompt you to move to next feed and if you reach (read) the last item in a last feed in a folder to enable you to move to next folder. Great for people using mouse more than keyboard.
11. It would be great to have an option to make items with Older than x days to be read.
12. In View Mode 5, it would be nice to have an option to show the images at the top of the texts while unifying the sizes of the images. That should make so easy on the eye when moving through articles.
Keep it up :)
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Saverio, 3 bulan yang laluThe best rss feeds aggregator ever created! No Ads, no spam, import/export capabilities, intuitive user interface, organize rss feeds in folders... what else? Even more!