- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh thumper, sebulan yang laluBest in the world, until the last update. doesnt work now, and wont reinstall
Balasan pengembangdikirim sebulan yang laluIt would help if you could provide more details in a bug report at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Without more details, I can't really look into it since everything works properly for me
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Bill Gates, 2 bulan yang laluads on the marketplace are visible.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 bulan yang laluWill try to have that fixed this week. In the future, it helps if these sort of issues are reported at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Edit: Should be working again for now as of v1.11.0
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Waldi, 2 tahun yang laluIt works in Firefox-84! Unlike two another ones - Ad Blocker for Facebook and AdBlocker for Facebook - last weeks both don't work anymore. Before login FB with new blocker you should clean cookies and cash in your Firefox.
P.S. It worked fine for two years. But it stopped working in October 2022. At first occasional ads, then massive. Good bye, Chinese toy! And thanks, though, for two years.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh BryanFRitt, 4 tahun yang laluStill had video ads, at least it got rid of a lot of other ads nicely.
Instead of(or in addition to) facebooktracking you, now...
"Access your data for mgziminsky.gitlab.io"
Balasan pengembangdikirim 4 tahun yang laluWhen you say "video ads," are you referring to ads that play inside videos, like on youtube? I rarely watch videos, and have other privacy extensions installed, so have never seen that. If that is what you are referring to, it would be helpful if you would open an issue on the project page so that I can look into it.
As for the permissions you mentioned, that is the domain where the extension loads the list of blocking rules from. I did this so that I can update the blocking rules without the need to update the addon version. No tracking is being done, you can verify yourself by reading the source, which isn't all that large. I will update the description to explain this as well.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh ~FLOW~, 6 tahun yang laluDoesn't work on Firefox 53
I can still see "Sponsored" crap
Balasan pengembangdikirim 6 tahun yang laluYou need to enable the option to remove sponsored articles from the options page. Only the tracking prevention is enabled by default.