Tinjauan oleh Andralon
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh thumper, 4 bulan yang laluBest in the world, until the last update. doesnt work now, and wont reinstall
Balasan pengembangdikirim 4 bulan yang laluIt would help if you could provide more details in a bug report at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Without more details, I can't really look into it since everything works properly for me
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Bill Gates, 4 bulan yang laluads on the marketplace are visible.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 4 bulan yang laluWill try to have that fixed this week. In the future, it helps if these sort of issues are reported at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Edit: Should be working again for now as of v1.11.0
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16095713, 7 bulan yang laluWorked wonders! Got rid of the disgusting ads and the random cringy/clickbait videos. Thank you so much!!
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Cast no shadow, 8 bulan yang laluIt's not working anymore, but it was the only one that worked for a while.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 8 bulan yang laluAd hiding is fixed again. Get the update by clicking the "Refresh Rules" button under the advanced options or restarting your browser.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Latisha Chan, 8 bulan yang laluworked yesterday, but not working today.
update: Now it works perfectly. Thanks so much
Balasan pengembangdikirim 8 bulan yang laluIf you are referring to Sponsored ads, i'm looking into it, and i should hopefully have a fix soon. FB just got clever, so fixing may be a little tricky this time.
Edit: Fixed in 1.10.4
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Vaark, 9 bulan yang laluSeems to work way better than my previous ad blocker for FB but there seems to be some suggestions (suggested content and "do you know these people?") passing through.
Thanks for the good job and please keep it going!
Also, some way to hide the "Sories, Reels and Rooms" panel would be much appreciated, even if there is another FF addon doing it fine, merging it with your addon would be very nice!
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17546365, 9 bulan yang laluthe world needs more people like this dev that saves us time from invasive ads! Thank you dev!!!!! <3
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17480880, setahun yang laluThe 1st addon that actually remove those pesky sponsored ads for me, the option to either completely remove make them collapsible is great too.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Sam, setahun yang laluJust installed it, works fantastically so far. Ads, sponsored and suggested posts are collapsed, with the option to click to un-collapse them. (You can also make them hidden entirely in the extension settings.) Finally, the terrible website that I only reluctantly go on to find out what my acquaintances are up to will actually only show me what my acquaintances are up to.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14618035, setahun yang laluIt doesn't work anymore. Please, update it.
Balasan pengembangdikirim setahun yang laluDoesn't work how? It still works fine for me, so if you have a problem it would help if you opened an issue with actual details in the issue tracker at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh bojani, 2 tahun yang laluPlease add removal of __cft__= tracking data... example __cft__=AZWAFYZG_rxiiC1QGzg2heuX0uoORIAmJOZaeZKgGZ1ozmtzFbHY57hkDfRXQD_qwawr7zCtAqnpbP6XhBJQ0MAQU-5JNRHZUayIshV-PVWEyFJTz4VKECw1OM36odLRBRE&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 tahun yang laluThat should be getting removed already, if it is not for you, please open an issue at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues with more details so that i can better look into it.
UPDATE: I think I found the issue and it will be fixed in the next version (v1.9.2)
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Alex, 2 tahun yang laluWorks very well. Collapsing adverts and recommendations which normally appear every 5th post make facebook a different experience. Highly recommend.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Rescovedo, 2 tahun yang laluAs of December/2020, it does not block any ads, sponsored products neither facebook ads during videos.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 tahun yang laluIt should work just fine, FB hasn't changed anything as far as I'm aware and it continues to work for me. One possible reason could be if you use FB in a different language, since I haven't taken the time to add filters for every language. I will also say that blocking video ads was never a direct goal of this extension, since the extension uBlock Origin should handle that well already
If it isn't working for you, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues