Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Henry van Megen, 3 tahun yang lalu
It blocks facebook, but now it leaves a button/icon on every website with this stuff included that I cannot move and that's generally very much in the way of all texts. This button is more annoying than Facebook which I don't use and have zero impact from (but I don't want to give them any data either, so hence no 1 star review). Would get 5 stars if I've never noticed it at all.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh exadeci2, 13 hari yang laluGreat extension but it needs an "open in a new tab" option as it's so frustrating to loose your tab history every time that you open a Meta link
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh JahCri5, 24 hari yang laluBest of App privacy prevention in anyways as per Facebook Domination all in by World Web or your Private Life Secrecy Invader and more Hackers and Spammers increasingly doing like this on meta products theyve build now hacker and spammers now use it and take andvantage by doin spreading Vlogs of that people think its useful but it's not I saw one video doing Vlog like in a way positive speech on how to track your love partner by enabling call forwarding and ofcourse innocent people with less knowledge and understanding might like the idea but the downside part of it was not even spread out very risky it wanted to like easy access for hacker and spammers. Damn i don't know of what choice will you have now when hacker and spammers already at its wide organization colonizing the world.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17970086, sebulan yang laluThe containers feature was introduced before ETP started isolating third-party cookies and site data by default. You only need to use containers now if you want to do things like logging in to multiple accounts on the same site at the same time.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh ander, sebulan yang laluI appreciate this extension's purpose. Unfortunately, it adds a bright white line at the tops of a tab where a container is being used—and when using a dark browser theme, this makes it appear like the active tab, which is pretty distracting. Couldn't you put a little symbol at the right side of the tab, or do any other kind of marking?
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh NextGenOP, 2 bulan yang laluI'm sorry, but this extension seems the reason why i asked to changed password, causing i can't login on multiple device that using facebook container