- oleh LeviJane, 6 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5I use this app all the time. I love being able to speed up videos because, let's face it. Some people talk too damn slow! It's also great when I'm looking for something particular in a vid so I can get past what I don't need to watch and find what I do. I wish I could use this app with netflix and hbo.
And ya gotta love the audio enhancer. You know when you're watching a vid and you just can't hear it even tho you've got the volume cranked? I just put my cursor on the vid screen and brush up on the track pad and it pushes the audio higher than what my laptop was allowing. I.LOVE.that! OH! And the best part is that it skips ads! If you like to watch stuff while you're working on other things, the fact you don't have to stop to skip ads is fantastic. I LOVE that TOO! You should definitely try this app. And if you love it and use it as much as I do, thank the developer and toss em a fiver. It's totally worth it! I did!
Thank you Developer Guy!
- oleh Edik191, 7 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5Пользуюсь расширением уже 2-3 недели и хочу написать свой отзыв.
Лично я из всех функций использую: усилитель звука, ускорение видео с помощи колесика мышки+левый Ctrl и редко скриншот.
Я не очень сильно вникал во все настройки но каждый найдет что-то из всего для себя.
- oleh aaa, 7 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5Edit: New Update
- The settings wheel looks the same as Youtube's setting wheel so I often mistake that one for the other
SOMETHING TO ADD:
- Looping videos from a specific time to stamp to another
- Audio Equalizer
OTHERWISE great add-on! I especially like the small video playing in the top corner while looking at comments.
- oleh Dragos, 7 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5I am at a point where I can't use youtube on other browsers because of these missing features. However since the last big update the auto expand feature does not always work, I'd say once every 3 to 4 videos I have to manually expand the video to fit the entire screen. Also, the buttons are transitioning very slowly (3-4 seconds since clicking until something happens), sometimes they stay folded and the three dots do not appear at all until refreshing the page.
- oleh megaslx, 7 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5"Automatically expand the video player" doesn't work most of the time on the latest version.
I honestly don't like this revamp. control button is far away from the center of the screen.If you use a large monitor it's not user friendly
- oleh theBaldGuy, 7 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5The pop-up window shouldn't have a border and you should be able to customise the positions of the hotbar function buttons (move them around and remove the three dot acces). A "audio only" function would be nice to have as well. Other than that, it is really great!
- oleh Alex, 8 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5Yeah what others have said - these latest updates (I'm using 220.127.116.11) when proceeding through a playlist, the first video plays at the preferred resolution, but the "next" video in the list doesn't. I presume it's a bug, hopefully it can get fixed soon?
- oleh Frousties, 8 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5I think the last update is alright design-wise. The problem I have with it is that it's BUGGY. Auto-expand does not work correctly anymore and it's very annoying to have to enable it manually each time. Also the import settings feature does not work correctly between old and new version.
Good thing the version history exists, because until all the problems mentioned by other users get resolved, I'll keep using the old ones.
- oleh AKSKMY, 8 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5The latest review that made the buttons collapse when not in use is useful but there is something else updated that prevents videos from automatically expanding to the viewport which was fixed before this update. Please revert that setting. It was only fixed in the previous update after so long and now its having the same issue again.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16729333, 8 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5The latest update certainly added too many buttons that needed to be trimmed down, plus an annoying message in the corner. The new "boost volume" feature was a nice addition however that i've already used a few times.