- oleh Honey B., sehari yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Can't disable volume booster. Audio ramps up and down randomly when using arrow keys to go forward,backward,volume up and down, and also when adjusting windows volume level (im using shortcuts like (fn+f10/f11/f12)).
- oleh XXVII, 3 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5In version 2.0.17 the option " Use the available space based on the viewport dimensions to expand the video player " doesn't resize the video correctly, it's taller than the viewport and the control bar is displayed off screen.
Now has ads.
- oleh Buddi, 5 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Been an absolute must have in my browser since I discovered it, however like others have said, the scroll wheel volume control has been broken, working on/off since last update.
And causes videos to load slower, sometimes even buffering for 10 seconds before the video finally plays, sometimes it will load indefinitely.
Seems the addon has a problem hooking to the page, sometimes it will not have any function at all.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16621048, 5 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Версия 2.0.106 от 14.09.2021 не работает контроль громкости через удержание правой кнопки мыши и колёсико.
Not working volume adjustment through mouse right hold and mouse wheel 2.0.106 09.14.2021 version.
- oleh RETRo1o1, 6 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5it was going good but suddenly from a week the volume control with muse wheeler isn` working and theater mode automatically expand which i didn`t on!!!
- oleh Chris Montef, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5In the latest versions a customization option was removed... please add it again!
The option allowed you to change the aspect of the bar when it is at the bottom of the screen. It becomes meaningfully useful when there is a combination of theme/settings that makes toggled and untoggled buttons look the same.
- oleh coitus, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Lots of little surprising changes that break things. First it was the controls being moved INTO the video player (i.e. next to the play, next, etc buttons).
Then they were moved to below the video, on the left side. Then to the middle.
Now there's a pretty useless speed control that gets activated randomly and slows down videos to 0.9x. Extremely annoying, since it's also hard to tell. I think it's activated if you scroll while your mouse is over it. No visual indication that it's activated either.
- oleh Mr. Mamoru, 3 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Basically does what it says, but I do have a problem, that you guys might be able to help me with: The first time I reverse a playlist it works like a charm, but as soon as I close the window and click on the reverse button, the new window, that opens, doesn't show any playlist at all.
Thanks in regards.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13262784, 3 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5As of 210617 controlling the playback speed with this add-on does not work. If I deactivate it, then I can control the speed with the video player's native controls, but with the add-on activated I cannot make it play faster at all.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 6250807, 3 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Very useful, but often prevents Firefox/Win10 from closing normally: there are several processes left, and then crush report appears. Deleted :(
- oleh majiger, 4 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Locks videos at 720p even though the settings are all set to 1080p. Checking with a clean browser shows the same videos having higher resolutions available.
- oleh Avery Milieu, 5 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5I RELY on Closed Captions and when they don't appear within an hour or so of a vid going up I find I don't watch the the vids. New iterations of this "enhancement" seem to have hidden CC controls and are possibly slowing down the CC process to nothing...
PLEASE FIX THIS! For the deaf and near deaf, YouTube is useless without the CC.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13148966, 5 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5This extension used to be perfect, but recently (since around Jan/Feb 2021) I've been having problems with the extension (on Firefox and Chrome). Whilst on YouTube, I tend to keep my main YouTube window open whilst browsing for things to watch, then open any videos I want to watch in a new tab. When I do this, quite often the video won't resize to my configured prefs for the extension, and I have to reload the page to fix it. Also, the video seems to stall when opened in a new tab (but the controls suggest it is playing), so I have to pause and then resume the video to bring it to life.
It's a great extension, there's nothing that can compete with it (that I've found), hopefully these issues will get resolved.
I'd also appreciate proper changelogs with each release. 'Bug fixes and improvements' tells me nothing when I'm hoping to find news of these issues being resolved with each update.