- oleh Kalmon001, 15 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5The old version was a 5/5, the new version is nowhere near as good. The controls are less functional, albeit better looking. The ad skip simply doesn't work now. When you click skip ad it only skips a single ad. Youtube now has usually 2 ads each time spaced out every 5-10 minutes. Clicking skip ad in the old version would autoskip every subsequent ad. Now I have to click it twice every 5 minutes. Remember the controls are now in the player and auto-hide, so it takes 5 seconds to even get to the skip add button...
Please bring back the old setup!
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13579904, 20 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5The new version is not good. Speed controls just randomly don't work and the buttons don't show up. New version is unreliable. Used to be a great extension before.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16773938, 20 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5not work
1. Automatically select a playback quality (tried 1080p. but selected 720p)
2. overlay Controls (invisible buttons)
3. cinema mode with expand (sometimes video size not correct. so i used theater mode with cinema mode)
i'm using firefox 86.0.1 64bit with enhancer for youtube 126.96.36.199 version
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16184722, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Was a great add-on for a long while, made YouTube much more bearable. However, the most recent update (as of 3/15/21) has made YouTube awful to use. Videos will load up at 0.25 speed but the speed isn't changeable in either the video itself or the enhancer app settings. The videos will play in 0.25 but both settings will say the speed is actually at 1. In order to fix the reduced speed, I have to completely close out the browser. Additionally, my YouTube constantly logs me out for no reason now. I have to sign in again every single day. I don't know if these reasons are attributed to the app, however I am only having issues with YouTube, no other website or app on my browser. Also, these issues only appeared once I updated the enhancer app. I love everything else about the app, but these issues are making it so hard for me to just watch videos. Hopefully they can fix this in a newer update but I'm unfortunately tired of it.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16748154, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5A great add-on that's been flawless for years, until the recent update which has unfortunately broken the main thing I use it for.
Automatically expanding the player is buggy. Playing around with the settings can sometimes make it work, but it's gone on a refresh or moving to a new video.
Hopefully the issue is known and will be fixed at some point. I'll use the older version for now. Keep up the good work.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16743280, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Players auto expanding isn't work permanently with the latest update. Add-on need a bug fix! Really disappointed because i'm using this extension for years!
- oleh Psynaut, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Worked great until the latest update and now Loop doesn't work properly. I like the new interface and features, but I use this for Looping videos, and it hasn't worked properly since the release and still doesn't. I am going back to an older version for a couple months and hopefully they can get this to work properly.
- oleh Shajirr, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Good addon, but after the most recent update it became worse.
1) Now I have many situations where my new default playback speed is not being applied anymore. On some videos its applied, on others its not. Before the update, it was applied consistently to everything.
2) Addon interface was integrated into the video window and hidden behind a new button. Before it was a floating interface which always resided in one place, now its relative to the video position, and you have to hover over a new button for it to even appear. Super annoying.
There are no settings to always show the UI, or to go back to the old layout.
I've rolled back to version 2.0.101 and it doesn't have the issues described above.
- oleh Idk, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5I loved the add-on....until the latest update. I don't if it's just me, but "Loop" does not work anymore. Like when I set a time for it to loop and turn it on, it just keeps on playing. Not throwing shade to Maxime, but that's how the new update has been affecting me.
- oleh cammytown, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5This is the most powerful and fully-featured YouTube add-on but it's making weird, bad decisions. I dealt with the overload of navigation items. But when it gets updated now, it blocks the YouTube logo to tell me it has new features and I have to refresh every single YouTube page...
Great plugin. Bad design.
- oleh L0K095953, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5i have used this addon for a long time but with the recent update it dosent want to save the fact that i don't want auto play on and im about ready to remove it just for that...
- oleh Deathy, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Before its last update it was an excellent add-on to Firefox and other web browsers. After its latest update it changed the way you repeat videos and its a bad update seeing as when i have to do something that i cant use youtube, or even when my bad internet goes out, the "loop" and the timer gets unsynced and i will have to refresh the page.
- oleh Ratto, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5EDIT (03/13/21): Doesn't inject itself correctly a lot of times, so the user needs to reload the page until it does. I recommend going back to the previous major version if you're going to install this.
EDIT (03/08/21): The bugs have been fixed. My critique about the new design remains. I would rather have a separate bar at the bottom of the screen (like it used to be) instead of the integrated icons in the YouTube video player bar.
(Original Review: 2 stars) The add-on WAS really good before the latest update. Now it's decent, but has some slightly annoying bugs: volume bar and value stays on screen after adjusting volume (it should disappear after a few seconds like it did before); "cinema mode" text will get stuck on screen after activating it, so the user needs to roll the mouse cursor over the icon again to make it go away.
The design was modernized at the cost of some useful quality of life tweaks, like being able to click the cinema mode icon (and others) even when at the bottom of the comments section (because now the icons bar wont scroll down with your screen, instead, it is fixed in the YouTube controls bar).
This is still the best add-on for YouTube customization, but unfortunately I will remove it until the next update, hoping the small bugs I mentioned are fixed.
- oleh Rugg, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Fantastic, been using this extension for years. However, in the most recent update that added lots of buttons and features, the youtube light/dark mode theme resets to light every time you close the browser. Super annoying.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 15044365, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Захочет включится, а захочет выключится. Постоянно глючит в firefox. Делаю вход входит, а в левом столбце где подписки не входит.???
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16544794, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Unexpectedly, latest updates replaced the youtube's original control bar. Also, I am unable to change the playback speed, player seems just ignores my attempts to speed up or slow down. Disabling for now.
- oleh David Calhoun, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Previous versions worked great by keeping out of sight and preventing obtrusive YouTube ads. Unfortunately the current version is somewhat obtrusive:
1) A bunch of gaudy unneeded buttons overlaid on top of the normal player interface. A bit not-so-subtle distraction from video content. Unfortunately in smaller windows these buttons also haphazardly overlap with vital player functions like the volume button.
Note that all these buttons can be disabled one-by-one thankfully.
2) There's a bug keeps turning on autoplay even when you explicitly disable it. This has made me disable this extension for now.