- oleh Dawn, 11 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Use to be an excellent app and I used it alot in the old version. Because I am hard of hearing it was excellent because I could turn the volume up just so my hearing aides can get the sound.
However since the update, it is gone from excellent to poor. Bring back the old version and I will give it a better rating. By the way I do use the CC, but not all of the videos on YT have them. I want want my old enhancer back!
- oleh andario2007, 11 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5A GREAT addon that I´ve been using for years, RUINED by the latest 2.0 update, since 20-30% of the time the interface does not load at all, thus preventing me to use it. Whenever that happens, I have to reload the page, and only then, the menu loads properly, which is a massive PITA.
I´ve tried different FF versions, different Enhancer versions, and even creating a brand new FF profile to test it out, and the problem still persists. Something that NEVER EVER happened with the old version.
Please fix this!
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16638754, 23 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5The new version with video player overlay buttons messes around with the video players of other web sites and produces various issues.
Further, the repeat functionality does not work any more. This was the unique reason I installed YT enhancer in the first place.
- oleh G4tsuu, 24 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Used to be great. Now the button for annotation/subtitles is missing and I'm not even sure the developer is aware. He just closed the comment section because of a backlash for a change in the UI. But he didn't solve the problems and communicated by adding an annoying moving animated button on the timeline, you had to click on it to open the link of the animation would continue forever. I just switched to YouTube High Definition, it's not as rich but I can activate subtitles at least.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16094004, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Leider funktioniert das addon nicht mehr richtig. autoplay geht nicht abzuschalten, videos laufen los oder auch nicht, alle vids werden gestoppt oder nicht. nutze version 2.0.101 mit ff66.
- oleh 908K, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5lmao my original review "mysteriously" disappeared, so I'm lowering the score. The addon itself is good, but as I stated in my original review I wish there was an option to revert back to the original UI
- oleh xa, sebulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Horrible new update, can't even remove that new three dot icon they just added to the Youtube player. By default, this add-on is bloat; you'd be astonished by how cluttered your Youtube player will be if you don't tick off UI options in this add-on's preferences.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14561937, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5has likely a memory leak. let my pc on over night (a single youtube tab) and firefox filled the entire RAM of the PC. removed this addon and now the problem is gone
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13632265, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Why did you have to change the interface? It's terrible.
1. Can't change speed when rolling down to comments, cause the control button is now on the player itself.
2. The loop feature is terrible. Have to manually type in the numbers - when you do, youtube registers it as some hotkey instead and doesn't type in the time. You have to copy paste the number in to the field instead. The slider was much more convenient to use.
3. Autoplay seems to constantly be on, which is annoying.
Luckily there are older version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/
- oleh Lani, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Update is cool, but features like auto-play switches back "on" all the time and my appearance "dark theme" gets switched back to light all the time... I will change the star rating immediately if you could sort those out...
- oleh Raiden, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Deleted the latest update & re-uploaded the older version. Cause the new version is, to put it politely, abysmal. The controls now lined up within the video frame is a bad idea (video sizes differ from clip to clip, also depending on browser window size. There isn't always enough space there to cram it with icons/buttons and still show youtube's own sound and other buttons. So it's never possible to enjoy all those Enhancer control buttons with 1 click. The old system was superior because every button you wanted was visible in its own area, unaffected by the size of video/window & without clumsily overlapping on each other like now. Also another problem with the new update is that adblockers block the in-frame Enhancer buttons (this depends on which adblock setting one has). But the point is: the old version's props never ever got adblocked out of view, because it wasn't part of the video frame (where adblocking apps focus on).