Cobalah ribuan pengaya yang tersedia di sini, unduh Mozilla Firefox, cara cepat dan bebas untuk menjelajahi Web!Tutup
Selamat datang ke Pengaya Firefox.
Pilih dari ribuan fitur tambahan dan gayakan untuk membuat Firefox jadi milik anda.Tutup
Tentang Pengaya ini
Please contact the developer at mrwarper <whirly thing> yahoo dot es for bug reports and feature requests -- don't use the reviews for that!
1. If the switcher lists many pre-installed dictionaries you don't want in the menu
At least 3 workarounds have been used by different users:
1) Delete unused dictionaries from /usr/share/myspell/dicts (*.dic and *.aff files), and leave only the languages you use (*.dic and *.aff). [Backup before you delete anything.]
2) Remove symlinks from /usr/share/myspell
3) 1. Delete the dictionaries symbolic links in /usr/lib/thunderbird/ (from a command prompt, issue 'sudo rm /usr/lib/thunderbird/dictionaries')
2. Add a dpkg-divert rule to prevent link from being restored after each TB update ('sudo dpkg-divert --add /usr/lib/thunderbird/dictionaries').
3. Manually install the dictionaries you do want (Tools > Options or Edit > Preferences > Composition > Download more dictionaries).
The following localizations have been temporarily removed complying with Mozilla's policies because they are outdated:
ca-AD, da, hr, it, ko-KR, pt-BR, ru, sk, sv-SE, tr-TR, uk-UA, zh-CN, zh-TW. Old localizations and directions are available upon request to ease translation volunteering.
As of v1.3 includes and supersedes Dictionary Switcher for Thunderbird: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/dictionary-switcher-for-thunde/
Switcher for Thunderbird should be removed before installing this version.