- oleh Cyberknight, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Compatible with Waterfox, this add-on has a simple, but effective interface for fast cookie management (for when one doesn't need all the information about a cookie, just "nuke" or save them). It only shows the cookies of the current context (container), so there is no risk of destroying cookies of other "jars".
- oleh Stelios, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Changing a cookie value, saving, and reloading the page will use the old cookie valueI'm sorry that it seems like your cookies are not saving properly. Do you mind giving me an example of cookie that you are trying to modify? I'd like to help you with that
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13717712, 4 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5A cookie editor that works for Firefox 57+ and with locally opened files (file:/// URLs).
* It displays the page's cookies and their values (so see other page's cookies, got to the other page's tab), in a popup when the add-on icon is clicked.
* Deleting individual cookies works.
What does not work:
* Creating individual cookies does not work, at least not for file URLs.
* Changing values did not work, at least not for file URLs.Hi, I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue. From my understanding, this is a limit of the browser. I don't think Firefox allows extension to create cookies for local files.