- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Vikarti Anatra, 2 tahun yang laluAppears to work in situations where embedded Multi-Account containers proxy support doesn't work (local http proxy to access special network). Tries to test http proxy but says it can't do so.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Alex5000, 3 tahun yang laluSo, it's a pretty fantastic addon idea and I love it. There is one pretty big oversight though. When in private browsing, there is no way to set it to default to a proxy. So private browsing always uses a direct connection. I can't code personally so I can't contribute but it would be great if that issue could be corrected.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh pixsa, 4 tahun yang laluHi, Thank you for publishing this extension, very helpful !
I got problem with default proxy, it is not picked up by new containers, this is why i gave four stars, maybe it can be fixed?
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Moz://FifthAxiom, 4 tahun yang laluGreat extension, thank you Aleksei.
Missing some options though:
- HTTP Proxy (I know it's obsolete and known by the developer)
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Indicator of when/which proxy server is being used (omni-box, toolbar button color/figure/tooltip)
- When clicking the toolbar-button a new tab opens, please add an opener reference to reuse the previous tab
Balasan pengembangdikirim 4 tahun yang laluThanks.
Didn't get what you mean about HTTP proxy. It works, but only the testing doesn't.
SOCKS5 is supported, it is called just SOCKS. Seems like it is worth renaming it in the interface.
Indicator is a good idea, I have it in plan.
Opener reference - didn't know about that, thanks for pointing it out.