Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Salaam, 8 bulan yang lalu
I just came back to say thanks a million for this awesome add-on! Actually it's become part of my relaxation process to simply block hundreds of stupid youtube channels; and narrow down my the results of youtube to my preference. So thank you so much. I wish I could install this add-on on my android firefox edition.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 18040302, 23 hari yang laluA marvelous add-on! Thank you for it!
If you guys want to block the annoying 'reaction' videos, just put the below piece of code (and add more constrains if needed) to the Advanced Blocking section:
(video, objectType) =>
if (video.title.toLowerCase().toLowerCase().match("reacts") ||
video.title.toLowerCase().match("first time hearing") ||
return false; //just in case. probably not needed
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 18033348, sebulan yang laluliterally the best addon for youtube ever made, thank i want to kiss the creator, this is so useful for blocking out bigoted videos, hate speech channels, aswell as getting rid of the GOD AWFUL shorts
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Master3, sebulan yang laluGreat extension! Really good when you don't want to see countless idiotic channels or videos. And regarding it not working. The context menu is broken but you can still add and remove channels/ videos from the filter list. (Also as of 2023/08/15 the github repo got updated to fix this issue.)
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Fullmoon, sebulan yang laluI also experienced this extension not working after updating to version 115 or 116 of Firefox. However, by chance, when I executed 'Clear Data' under 'Cookies and Site Data' in 'Privacy & Security,' the extension started working again. Currently, it is functioning whether I am logged in or not. Just to be sure, I restarted Firefox after executing 'Clear Data.' I suggest you all give it a try as well.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh NSEW, sebulan yang laluedit-5 stars because it's working again. I couldn't even use youtube without this.
I'll give it two stars for when it did work. Currently no longer works if you're logged into an account. Only works when not logged in, BUT it will put many blocked channels on your home page when logged into an account. It's been busted for around a month now. Seems like the dev gave up or sold out.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Garklavs, 2 bulan yang laluWorked perfectly until it started causing memory leak, somehow the browser used over 90% of memory. I have a lot of blocked youtubers, maybe this is the cause?
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Valmont, 3 bulan yang laluNot bad. However, when I block a channel using the menu context, I don't care for it's "ID". The name of the channel blocked must appear in the "Name" section of the "Filter Options" section. So that I can scroll through the names and possibly remove a block for example. I don't care for the difficult "json" file export either. I'm an end-user. I don't want to study JSON files, by exporting it first, to find the video channel/title I may have blocked. And then I need to be accurate when undoing the block. No thank you. Make this more end-user friendly. It's too nerdy and/or cumbersome to undo actions.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh IWD1, 3 bulan yang lalu正しく動作しない。
Not work block text from long year.
When inputting characters for a block list, two head characters are not visible, and are visible after reloading the page.
Google Japanese Input, Windows11
All the names of the settings are in English, so I can not understand them. I used it without understanding the operation. Please forgive me.