To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Tutup
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Tutup
Bitcoin Price Ticker 4.3 No Restart
Bitcoin Price Ticker with multiple price sources and configuration options.
Includes price information for 5+ other cryptocurrencies (Litecoin, Dogecoin, NXT, BitShares...)
Note: With Frirefox40+ you need at least Version 3.0 of this addon
About this Add-on
Display the updated price of Bitcoin in your browser window inside the status bar.
The following price sources are available:
- BitStamp, BTC-e, Kraken, BitPay, CoinDesk, Coinbase, BTCChina, Mercado Bitcoin, BTC Turk, Vircurex, CampBX, BitX.co.za, BitcoinVenezuela, Localbitcoins.com, CaVirTex, Bitconic.nl, Bitcurex, Bitcoin-Central, Bitso, Bit2C, TheRockTrading, Bter.com, Poloniex, BitFinex
- US Dollar ($), Euro (€), Pound (£), Yuan (元), Yen (¥), Brazilian Real (R$), Turkish Lira (TRY), Russian Ruble (RUR), Venezuelan Bolivar (VEF), Chilean Peso (CLP), Argentinian Peso (ARS), Canadian dollar (C$), South African Rand (ZAR), Polish zloty (zŁ), ILS (NIS shekel ₪), Mexican Peso (MXN $), Litecoin (Ł), Worldcoin, Dogecoin, Namecoin, Auroracoin, BlackCoin, Nxt, BitShares, Maidsafe, BitcoinDark, Monero, Dash, Burst, Ether
- Select between displaying the tickers as individual Widgets in the navigation bar (that you can drag&drop with Firefox->Open Menu->Customize) or display all tickers in a separate tool bar
- Select exchange price update interval
- Select exchanges and currencies
- Select ticker colors and backgrounds
- Show short and long trend indicators
- Customize font size
- Select order of tickers displayed (in navigation bar use Firefox->Open Menu->Customize and drag&drop. In separate toolbar disable all tickers and enable in order from Addon options)
If you have any problem or suggestion leave a comment on the rating of this complement or write me an email to neoranga55_at_yahoo_dot_es
All code is open source released under the MIT License: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
You can fork it here, just remember to mention the source ;)
If you like this add-on, you can show your support leaving a tip here:
Much tip, so Add-on, Wow: DDEyz9bxrxjJXNyLxFoLB7zGknXn6vivWj