- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh moonshake, setahun yang laluAdBlocker was working great across the web until about 3 days ago. Suddenly, Facebook was again flooding my newsfeed with sponsored ads. Incredibly irritating. I've now added 3 additional adblock apps and have stopped it, but thought AdBlocker/AdAvoid should have a heads up that FB has apparently circumnavigated them.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17017679, setahun yang laluDoes not remove YT player-embedded ads, which is a main reason for me using adblocks.
Browser: FF 91.0
System: Pop OS 21.04
Additionally have Qogir theme (https://github.com/vinceliuice/Qogir-theme/tree/master/src/firefox) installed. Could that be an issue?
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Bonz, setahun yang laluIt doesn't let me block instagram bars embbeded in some sites. When I try to use block element it just hide the bar and shows an unselectable blank space with instagram.com above it.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15232056, setahun yang laluI like how all the ads are blocked but there are some websites that the videos won't play or even be displayed. The only option is to turn off all blocking which makes the app worthless for those websites
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13537959, setahun yang laluI can no longer log into my bank without calling bank to disable block! This AdBlocker's whitelist is impossible to use! I'm going to have to delete just to pay my bills online.