Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Tutup
About this Add-on
The menu presents the various sections of the portal in various colors:
* Links are colored in blue boxes publications that are part of a class or category which is a box,
* Links color red are those links that have names identical to the category to which they belong (the class has only one box)
* Links with gray fonts are regular links, which represent different categories or other options for a specific category.
To navigate quickly through the menu can only use the keyboard:
* By pressing Alt + C and from a point underlined in the menu,
* If it is shown a submenu choose a point emphasized in the names displayed.
Example: to open the box "Savoir Vivre" in category "Extreme Weekend" using these commands:
* ALT + C key combination to open the menu now (see point c is underlined in the name now),
* Is hit w to display content category "Extreme Weekend"
* May be hit from you to try display that presents web page under "Savoir Vivre".
The website structure ( "Site Map") can be displayed at any time, even when they are visited other addresses. In addition, you can move from one page / category to another very quickly.
The menu can be used as a tool for content presentation, from a "USB Flash Drive" that was installed "Firefox Portable Edition" for Windows: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable