- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Bohemito, 18 hari yang laluPourrait être bien mais il n'y a que la définition qui fonctionne chez moi, l'autoplay ne fonctionne pas, les sous-titres ne s'enlèvent pas lorsque je sélectionne Off, et même la résolution, ça me descend ma fenêtre d'un scroll quand ça s'enclenche, dommage
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh antishooter, 2 bulan yang laluOn the mobile (Android) it causes Youtube comments in Shorts not to be clickable / openable anymore. Has to be fixed. Will be disabled until fixed. Otherwise great plugin.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Damon-William-Tellegen, 4 bulan yang laluFor me I set this to 1080HD and every time it came up 1080HD which it never did before. But then I noticed I use Logitech options for the mouse gestures just skip back and it stopped working after checking around about config it wasn't that I disabled the extension and immediately all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures started working again and this was every website not just YouTube and it wasn't video related it was anything with the text form. Thought this was kick ass! even though the autoplay thing doesn't work oor drop down menu or any of the other settings work but it does set it to the highest resolution I've ever had. What's done install I'd rather have shortcuts I don't get it but it is what it is thanks anyway
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Wide, setahun yang laluWas a good addon to block suggested video auto play while keep main video autoplay "ON" to not push extra buttons. Now it doesn't block suggested video from autoplaying anymore. Now you got to totally turn off autoplay and play every single video you open manually or deal with stupid suggested video comming your way all the time.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16740572, 2 tahun yang laluExtension is broken.
Opening a video with this enabled causes the whole page to scroll down 1 line automatically, cutting off the top of the video. This means that if Im playing a game with autoplay on my side monitor, I have to alt-tab for every new video just to scroll back up.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16534641, 3 tahun yang laluTHe PC version works well enough, no complaints there. But the Android version for Firefox (84.1.1, Build 2015781795) is useless since I can't find any way to change the settings.
And since it looks like the developer has abandoned this and there's no support on his webpage, my 2 stars are being generous.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh ㅤㅤ, 3 tahun yang laluIt works just fine most of the time. But sometimes it automatically downgrades the quality setting, and if I try to set again my desired quality, the YouTube video player begins to blink and I have to either reload that YouTube video webpage or restart the web browser.