Tinjauan oleh Khushman
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh StrataErrata, 4 jam yang laluAlthough being featured for Android, it doesn't work there.
Asking for access to all websites is too broad, considering only YouTube would be required.
We need a replacement for this for Android.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17588577, 21 hari yang laluHasn't worked for months now and won't update to new virsion even after uninstalling
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Damon-William-Tellegen, sebulan yang laluFor me I set this to 1080HD and every time it came up 1080HD which it never did before. But then I noticed I use Logitech options for the mouse gestures just skip back and it stopped working after checking around about config it wasn't that I disabled the extension and immediately all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures started working again and this was every website not just YouTube and it wasn't video related it was anything with the text form. Thought this was kick ass! even though the autoplay thing doesn't work oor drop down menu or any of the other settings work but it does set it to the highest resolution I've ever had. What's done install I'd rather have shortcuts I don't get it but it is what it is thanks anyway
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17895034, sebulan yang laluThis addon is a major security issue requiring access to data for ALL websites instead of just youtube. Dont trust it as there is absolutely no reason for that. Theres enhancer for youtube which does the same thing and more and only needs access to data on youtube in order to function correctly. Avoid!
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17210517, sebulan yang laluNo need to access data for all websites.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Lessthan0tom, 2 bulan yang laluAuto-pause does not work on Firefox Android. Neither stable nor Nightly. This Add-on is recommended for Firefox on Android
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Just a Physicist Working as Developer, 3 bulan yang laluWhy giving access for all sites is required? Autopause does not work. Breaks video.