Infinite look personalizations, with options in the add-ons manager (Noia Fox options
) and the full Personas support. To access Noia Fox options
This is a Firefox Accessibility Theme. Optimized for persons with visual needs :
- Big colored buttons.
- The grey theme reduce the eyes fatigue when surfing the internet for long periods.Firefox options :
* 4 Themes :
- Grey theme (*).
- Light grey theme.
- Blue theme (*).
- Black theme.
* Main options :
- No border for toolbars (*).
- Tabs on top / Tabs on bottom.
- Tabs in the bottom of Firefox.
- Autohide toolbars.
- Original Windows titlebar (*).
- Tabbar bottom strip.
- Alternative grey titlebar.
- Tabbar background transparent.
- Alternative background.
* Tabs :
- Rounded tabs (*).
- Semi-rounded tabs.
- Square tabs (*).
- Solid tabs.
- Tabs with no shadow.
* Dialog :
- Dialog : rounded tabs (*).
- Dialog : square tabs (*).
- Dialogs and add-ons manager : rounded buttons (*).
- Dialogs and add-ons manager : square buttons (*).
* Blue button :
- Blue close button for tabs, sidebar, toolbars (*).
* Second icons set :
- Noia warm icons.
* Advanced options :
- Bookmarks toolbar : icons + text / icons.
- Add-ons display in the nav bar : icons + text / icons.
- Bookmarks toolbar buttons display when hovering : with/without background.
- Add-ons - toolbar buttons display when hovering : with/without background.
- Navigation toolbar buttons display when hovering : with/without background (*).
- Restore Noia Fox default settings (*).* Personas ( getpersonas.com )
- Enable/Disable Personas (*).
- If you want to customize Personas, install Personas Expression add-on
(text color, shadow, transparency , ....)* More than the default Firefox theme :
- Find in text (Ctrf+F) toolbar button.
- Dropmarker for the combined back/forward button (like Firefox 3).
- Tabs on bottom (Like Firefox 3-16).* Other features :
- Noia Fox toolbar button.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX and Linux (tested with Ubuntu).
- Noia Fox can also be used with RTL languages (arabic, hebrew,...)
- Noia Fox is optimized for Web developers (all Firefox 10+ tools, Console 2, Firebug,...)
(*) you can find these options for Thunderbird too.
Noia Fox Options is adapted from the first version of Noia 4 Theme Configurator by Aris
Darker Google style by Zigboom on userstyles.org
.Noia Fox version 3.0.0 : this theme will be launched with Firefox 29 (april 2014).
This version of Noia Fox will not work with Firefox versions under 29. Don't install it with these versions.
Firefox 29 default theme is full changed and a lot of features present in older versions cannot be used anymore (tabs on bottom, small & big icons together in the same theme,...). The application menu button is removed and replaced with the "hamburger button". Titlebar and tabs toolbar customization are changed. Customization window is changed. Curved tabs replace square tabs. We have panels for history, bookmarks, developer tools,....
It is more and more difficult to post a theme with options. This possibility has been removed a lot of time these last months. So it is time to post a standalone theme.
This is why the appearance of Noia Fox is full changed with this version. It was impossible for me to keep the old appearance and options because nothing was working with this version of Firefox. I have worked a lot of hours for this new version and I hope you will enjoy it.
Main features :
* I keep only one theme : the light grey theme.
* Tabs : this version introduce a new appearance -> curved tabs . They are more appropriate with Noia icons and there is no bug with add-ons that skin tabs.
* Tabs toolbar is no more skinned (aero for Windows 7, integration into titlebar for Linux and Mac).
* No more Mac buttons (minimize, restore, maximize) for Windows.
* I keep only the big icons. Noia Fox is optimized for persons with visual needs
* This version comes with no option.
* Black Noia Fox : this theme is no longer developped (too much work - it would be easier to launch a standalone black Noia Fox theme and I have not the time for doing it).
* Personas : install my Toggle Persona add-on if you want to use Personas with Noia Fox.
* Noia Fox is full compatible with Classic Theme Restorer (made by Aris). With this add-on, you can have features present in older Firefox versions (tabs under the navigation toolbar, Application button, movable back-forward buttons, star in url,....).
* This version introduces the new Australis appearance for Thunderbird that came with version 24 (curved tabs). So Firefox and Thunderbird have now the same appearance.