Üdvözöljük a Thunderbird kiegészítők oldalon.
Bővítse extra funkciókkal és stílusokkal, hogy a Thunderbird csak az Öné lehessen.Bezárás
This is great for anyone who doesn't like fiddling around with formatting buttons while writing an email. It's especially good for programmers who write email with code in them -- it even supports syntax highlighting. And for the mathematicians among us: Markdown Here will render TeX formulae as well.
Totally simple to use:
1. Write your email in your email client's rich editor using Github-flavoured Markdown.
2. Right-click in the compose area and then click "Markdown Toggle".
3. Your email is now pretty! (That is, it's been rendered to HTML.)
4. If you like the way it looks, just send it. If you want to change or add something, click "Markdown Toggle" again to get back to your original Markdown.
5. Repeat as necessary.
Markdown Here is primarily targeted to work with Gmail and Thunderbird, but it also works pretty well with Yahoo and Hotmail. Additionally, it works great with Google Groups and Sites, Evernote's web interface, Blogger, Wordpress, and more!
Syntax highlighting note: Use fenced code blocks and specify the language name. See the project page for an example.
Privacy: Markdown Here accesses and modifies web content when you activate it. It can, in theory, access other web content, but does not. It also makes no Internet requests whatsoever. Your data is modified when and where you choose, and does not leave your browser.
Available as a Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Thunderbird extension.
This is an open source project. Visit Markdown Here's Github page for full instructions, more information, bug reports, or to contribute.
- New logo! Created by Austin Anderson and chosen by the Markdown Here users, our great new logo is finally ready for action.
- Much thanks to Austin for his work polishing and tweaking the 60 variants of the logo. He did a lot of work getting things just right.
- Thanks to everyone else who submitted a design: Rafe Goldberg, Jack Reis, Enrique Esquinas, Leon Wilmanns. All of their designs were great and I would have been happy for any of them to win.
- Seriously, if you haven't seen the other designs, go check them out. And then check out their portfolios, bookmark them, and contact them the next time you need design work done.
- Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote for the new logo.
- If you are unhappy with the change to a monochrome browser toolbar and context menu button, +1 this issue.
- Fixed bug #297: Unrendering an email that is a reply to an email that was itself rendered with MDH would fail (if the original email were visible, like with Thunderbird or when it's expanded in Gmail).
- Thanks to Dave Tapley for creating a great video that illustrated the problem and how to reproduce it.
- Repeatedly triggering this bug could also lead to the next bug...
- Fixed bug #289: With forgot-to-render detection enabled, sending a large email could result in MDH causing the mail client to hang.
- Fixed bug #283: Forgot-to-render detection was broken for Google Inbox. Thanks to Marvin R..
- Fixed bug #288: Some character combinations involving a dollar sign in inline code would render incorrectly.
- Thanks to rfulkerson for reporting the problem.
- Updated and new translations:
Ez a kiegészítő az alábbi okok miatt nem kompatibilis ezzel a Thunderbird verzióval: