Üdvözöljük a Thunderbird kiegészítők oldalon.
Bővítse extra funkciókkal és stílusokkal, hogy a Thunderbird csak az Öné lehessen.Bezárás
Hide C. Titlebar Plus Lite 1.3.7 Újraindítást igényel
* "Maximize your content space by configuring Title-bar & floating main-menu".
* Configurable "Thunderbird" application-main-button at top-left corner!, like Firefox's one. (see sshots)
* "Close Current Tab"! as configurable Close-button action.
- New version 1.3.7 full compatible with Thunderbird 31 and later.
- Configurable Action for Window Close Button / ALT+F4 , including recommended setting "Close Current Tab"! (like Hide C. Titlebar Plus for Firefox)
- Configurable "Thunderbird" application-main-button at top-left corner!, like Firefox's one.
Finally, the Thunderbird version of Firefox's "Hide Caption Titlebar Plus" addon. Starting with a lite version for Windows.
To "Maximize your screen content space", plus Tabs-on-top in Windows Aero Basic (non glass) desktops (like Thunderbird does in Aero Glass).
(Having Tabs at screen's top-edge make them easier to click, especially if you have several of them)
Tip for more space: You can right-click -> uncheck the Menu-bar to make it auto hide. (It'll show by pressing ALT)
This addon was tested on Win7-64 with Aero Basic and Aero-Glass and also in WinXP.
You are very welcome to report any bugs/issues at Support-site link. Please don't report them in the Reviews here.