Fixing Foxclocks for FF31 5 csillagra értékelve az 5-ből
1) Turn on Menu Bar - Right click in header and turn it on if it's not already on. If you don't see option to do so, you're not clicking in the right place.
2) From Menu Bar, select "View | Toolbars | Bookmarks Bar"
3) From Config option all the way to the right of address bar (looks like three horizontal lines), select "Customize"
4) You should see a Fox clocks icon there. Drag it to where it says "Bookmarks Toolbar Items".
5) Hit "Exit Customize". This will leave you with just an icon there.
6) Right click on the Foxclocks icon (globe), and pick options.
7) Change the option that says "Display in" from Status Bar to "A Toolbar".
8) Make sure "Display as" shows as "Multiple Clocks".
9) Hit OK, and you should see your clocks back.
10) Go back to Item 1 and turn off "Menu Bar" if you want.
This does interfere with the space used for Bookmarks in the Bookmarks bar, so if you were using a lot of clocks and a lot of bookmarks, you'll have a space issue in here now, but this will restore the clocks to permanent view.