Legyen óvatos a régi verziókkal!
Ezek a verziók csak tanulmányozás és tesztelés céljából jelennek meg. Mindig a kiegészítő legújabb verzióját használja.
about:addons opens again. (The in-content theming change still screws up the style, but at least you can get to about:addons to disable it now.)
- Add-ons Manager is now openable again on Firefox 35+ (fixes fallout from Bug 1030420)
- Support click-to-play settings in plug-in list.
- Add a classicishaddonmanager="true" attribute to #addons-page, to make it possible to write CSS that only takes effect when CAM is loaded.
- Remove hard-coded width on the category selector, as requested in a review. This should have no visible effect.
- Remove some extra rounded corners.
- In-line options actually work now. (0.8.2)
- Keyboard shortcuts actually work again. (0.8.2)
- Fixed Greasemonkey compatibility. (0.8.2)
- Removed workaround for AM selecting the wrong default category. If you focus a search result tab, close and reopen the Add-on Manager, and it selects a tab other than "Extensions", you can fix it by doing Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled -> Permantly "Reset toolbars and controls" -> Make Changes and Restart. Note that this will reset all other toolbars, window locations etc as well. (0.8.2)
- Add Escape key keyboard shortcut for closing the Add-ons Manager. (0.8.3)
- Prevent the discover pane (or sometimes the update pane) from loading when the Add-on Manager is closed with a search open.
- Fix the exception that was thrown when opening the AM.
- SeaMonkey support.
- Untheme the search radio buttons and sort buttons -- these should now look like normal buttons/radio buttons. (untested on OSX).
- Fix breakage on 9.0a1.