- készítette: GaryOB, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Version 5.2 to 7.1 all say they will work for FF 51.0 and later. When I tried 7.1 it did not work. I am using FF 56.0. The strange thing is that Mozilla addons thinks I am using FF 50.0 and gives me this warning:
This add-on requires a newer version of Firefox (at least version 51.0). You are using Firefox 50.0.
So I am using Version 5.1 and it works correctly.
- készítette: Pir8pete, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5on win7 64 I'm using this on FF version 51.0.1 as this is the last version w/o that prompt on the user name fields that was annoying.
I have jumped ship from NoSquint Plus as it's having issues with versions 60+ only. I wanted to use an older build but the author codes time bombs in this addons that disables it's self after 90 days which is bullshit so we can't even use a previous version if the current version is not working. So my first question is does your addon have this time bomb too?
On another note; when I set the global zoom and text the specified text global zoom gets ignored?
Also I don't see any context menu under the Tools menu
- készítette: Who, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5The page [ https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/entertainmenttv/cancelled-renewed-or-ending/ss-AAtig0B?li=AAggNb9&fullscreen=true#image=1 ] and similar slideshow pages work fine when ZoomPageWE is disabled, but display a blank screen when it's enabled (regardless of zoom setting).
Also, hopefully future versions of the WE platform will permit restoration of some of the previous functionality unsupported in Web Extensions. All-in-all an add-on that's very good at doing what it says it will do.
Not sure if ZoomPage handles responding to the touchpad pinch to zoom in/out or if that's internal to Firefox; but I wish I could set it to only zoom with pinch if I'm holding [shift] or [ctrl] or the like.Cannot reproduce this problem with Full Zoom, Text Zoom or automatic AutoFit enabled.
Another of your add-ons may be conflicting with Zoom Page WE.
Which operating system are you using? Which version of Firefox are you using?
- készítette: Morten. P. C., 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Need some reset button to default the settings, and
Need some settings for sites to left-center-right alt in body and html
it's has always driving me nuts, when Some html, body and borders are being displayed in left site after top-banner on responsive sites instead of being center when i zooming in.
so basicly what i ask for is a feature to keep borders and body to align="center" when i zoom, while making side-banners pushed out of display sight, this site is an good example.
- készítette: Hoggy, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5This appears the be the only(?) most viable replacement for the NoSquint extension of Firefox past.
It would be nice if there was an option to only automatically do an auto-zoom if there are no previous 'Zoom Page WE' settings for that page/url/domain. (ETA: I just reread the instructions, and it says this option is already there.. I just don't think it's working properly here, sine I had to disable it because I think it was always applying it --- I'll try enabling it again, and notice if there is indeed a problem here. )
Though I do like that the built-in Fx zoom controls seem to affect the text only, after an auto (where the setting is 'full') has been applied. Don't know if this is intentional or not, but I like the fact that it seems to work that way here.
Also, regarding the options page: it's not drawn correctly here (namely the bottom buttons) if the minimum font size is set larger.. I had to lower that in order to see what the last checkbox was for.
However, I'm having a constant annoying problem in Fx Nightly (58.x) - where a yellow banner pops up, and says "Zoom Page WE" is slowing down your browser.. With options to temporarily disable it, stop it, or wait. The only workable solution to get past it and view the page properly is to select either 'temp disable' or 'stop it'.
Response for developer reply of 17-11-01:
Sorry for the late reply - I've been trying to gather any commonalities (unsuccessfully). It has largely calmed down for the moment, but seems to be more prevalent if 'autofit' is enabled. When it was happening a lot, I had few tabs being restored due to me just getting into nightly... But now I always have a lot of tabs (>30 tabs). Whether that means anything, I don't know.If the Zoom Mode is Per-Site and if the "AutoFit when page loaded or browser resized" option is enabled, then fit-to-width zoom will be applied automatically - but NOT if the user has manually set a site-specific zoom level.
With Zoom Page WE 7.1, the Options page is now drawn correctly for all font sizes, and the yellow banner popups should no longer appear.
- készítette: stvol, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5В новой 6.4 на некоторых сайтах постоянно меняется автомасшаб и не может определится (в Хроме- тоже)!
Откатилсятна 6.3- проблем нет
Как сбросить масштаб до 100%, если включен автомасштаб?
- készítette: Ziwdon, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5This addon is a must have for me. Although this new version still appears to have some bugs (some sites do not seem to be affected for instance) and can be improved.
Still, great addon!
- készítette: joefiesta, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5New, 20210608:
Your help states:
Zoom Page WE is implemented using the new WebExtensions API and is available for both Firefox and Chrome with identical functions and user interfaces.
I find this slightly incorrect. When I export per-site option in FF, the filetype is .TXT. From Chrome, the filetype is .JSON.
Not such a problem, but, I can't import the FF per-site options to CHROME, even if I change the filetype to .JSON
The onlyi thing I see may be a problem is the final statement from FF is
It has a trailing comma, but when I export from Chrome there is none.
Can I import FF options into Chrome and how?
I justinstalled Zoom Page WE. (getting away from Zoom Page).
It breaks the following page:
I get the "unresponsive script" dialog. Does it consistently. I disable ZoompageWE and the page refreshes fine.
Running FF 52.4.0 EST... win 7 Pro, 32 bit
Addition, 10/4: Maybe I'm doing something wrong, But, it looks like I can not make more than one review. I wanted to list each problem in a separate review, but it looks like Mozilla deletes a previous review when I make a new one. So, communicating problems with reviews is problematic.
My second problem:
I set up the options to define customized zoom amounts(30, 40 50, etc) . I also set the Zoom In/Out to fixed steps of 4%.
using CTRL+ and CTRL- makes the zoom amount change by the "customized zoom amounts". Using the drop down menu + and - makes the zoom amounts change by the "In/Out fixed steps" amounts.
a. This is not documented
b. This is clumsy. That is, using the drop down menu is clumsy just to change a zoom amount. Any time I have to pick up the mouse and use it I am not happy. It would be perfect if I could define a keyboard shortcut for the two zoom by In/Out fixed amount functions. Or, just have them defined (maybe ctrl 11 and ctrl 12 or anything besides the mouse).The unresponsive script problem is fixed in Zoom Page WE 6.2.
With regards to the Ctrl+- and Ctrl++ keyboard shortcuts, iIt depends on whether the page contents are focused or something else (e.g. the address bar) is focused.
If the page contents are focused, then Ctrl+0, Ctrl+- & Ctrl++ will use the user-defined zoom levels or zoom step.
If something else (e.g. the address bar) is focused, then Ctrl+0, Ctrl+- & Ctrl++ will use the standard Firefox zoom levels.
- készítette: bruceb, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Will this new version work with FF 52.4.0 ESR or only with FF 57 and later ? ? Same question for your Print Edit WE add on ... Thank you
- készítette: John Watson, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Edit: Thanks for your reply, developer!
I found the options, thank you.
But why are they so hidden? You should make a shortcut to the options when you click the button in the add-on bar.
Aside from that, all is good.To access the Zoom Page WE options:
- If the Firefox menu bar is not visible, press F10 to show the menu bar.
- On the Firefox menu bar, click on 'Tools' and then click on 'Add-ons', to show the Add-ons Manager.
- In the Add-ons Manager, click on the 'Extensions' tab, to show a list of all installed add-ons.
- Now click on the Zoom Page WE 'Options' button, to show the Zoom Page WE description page.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the description page, where you will see the ‘Zoom Page WE Options’ dialog.
To set the Default Zoom Level for all pages:
- In the ‘Zoom Page WE Options’ dialog, click on the ‘Zoom Levels & Font Size’ tab.
- Change the value in the ‘Default Levels (%): Full’ box from ‘100’ to your preferred default zoom level.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save the option settings.
- készítette: Salaam, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Hi,
The zoomed pages are now reset to the default zoom (for about a second) before they're zoomed again to their specified value. Please fix it!
Note that the AutoFit Zoom is turned off & I'm using FF v56.0 x64.
Thank you so much for your wonderful addon :)
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13306618, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5A very useful add-on, helps my ageing eyes to read on a Surface screen.
I feel the ability to set a default zoom should be part of FF out-of-the-box as it is in MS Edge, but this app nicely fills that gap.
One weird thing is that the 'Options' and 'More' screens (available from the FF Extensions page) show the same information. I expected the 'Options' page just to show the options settings without repeating the details from the 'More' screen and vice versa. As it is now they seem to be identical.The 'More' link and 'Options' button in the Add-ons Manager do show the same information.
To access the Zoom Page WE options you must scroll to the bottom of either page.
This is a feature of Firefox and applies to all WebExtensions add-ons. It would have been more logical if the 'Options' button only showed the add-on options.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 5670704, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Noticed when I'm tweeting and there is an @ to someone...I cannot spell check and the @ with the person name is blinking.
thanks! 5.2 or 5.3 didn't do the trick. still the same issues, but what did the trick was checking full zoom only. Now it's fine.This issue should be fixed by Zoom Page WE 5.4.
Zoom Page WE 5.4 has been submitted to Mozilla for review and release, which will probably take a couple of days.
Please post again if this issue is not fixed.