- készítette: nikan111, egy éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5latest 16.6 update turned this plug in into a mess after years of good service. I've had to disable it and I'll wait for a new version/update.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: egy éveUnfortunately, updating to Firefox 72 has caused problems for users of some extensions, including Zoom Page WE.
In some cases, these problems can be fixed by removing Zoom Page WE, restarting Firefox twice, and then reinstalling Zoom Page WE.
In other cases, the Firefox profile has become corrupted, and the problems can only be fixed by creating a new Firefox profile.
To create a new Firefox profile, please perform a Firefox Refresh as described here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
- készítette: David, egy éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5Until recently it was a very good add-on. Now, no tabs will load unless I disable Zoom page. Will wait a week with it disabled and see if DW-dev creates a fix.
- készítette: Tim, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5Firefox is now broken after update(pages not loading) but after removing this extension it works again? It's a shame because I really like and need this extension because of failing eyesight. Please look into this asap.
I reverted back to an older version and while the pages now load the extension still isn't working.
- készítette: Afzal, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5Some websites don't load at all (if they ever load), with this addon enabled, specifically wrestlinginc.com. It was probably also causing issues with Youtube, in the past it would load extremely slowly (over 1 minute plus hang my 32GB memory pc), although lately it would only hang for 15 or so seconds. I didn't think it could be caused by this addon, till now. I just tried youtube with it disabled, and it loads very quickly with no hanging.
I think something with the way the addon is injecting css/js into the page for controlling zoom on the website not working correctly with whatever the css/js the website is using.
My Frefox memory with only the above website homepage loaded with the addon disabled is under 600MB. With the addon enabled, I had to kill the process after it using eating over 2GB of memory, and still hadn't loaded the homepage. Its the same problem with other pages on the website.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14315625, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5LIKE DONALD TRUMP'S SUCCESSES, THIS PROGRAM DOES NOTHING AT ALL!Did Zoom Page WE install correctly? Could you change zoom levels after clicking the Zoom Page WE toolbar button? Did you read the 'About this extension' section of the Zoom Page WE homepage on Mozilla Add-ons?
- készítette: MaX, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5В чем отличие от стандартной функции масштабирования страницы в браузере?Question Translation: What is the difference from the standard page scaling function in the browser?
Some key differences: Minimum Font Size, manual AutoFit, automatic AutoFit, CSS zoom, scaling of small images, easily configurable zoom levels, zoom by step, works on Firefox and Chrome.
- készítette: sondra polk, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5not finding answer to a what should be a simple solution...changing the fonts to a more readable size.. the creators made the font too light and too small.
my only concern is with the tool bar and bookmark fonts. NOT the WEB pages.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 12510272, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5Doesn't work
no options just does what a scroll wheel does anywayZoom Page WE has many options and many different zoom features. On the Firefox main menu bar, select Tools > Add-ons, and then click on the Options button for Zoom Page WE.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13894437, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5This add-on was causing some Web sites to display improperly, with large black or white areas displacing what should have been showing on the page!
- készítette: johannis, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5works alright with firefox 57 32 and/or 64 provided one doesn't tinker with the optional settings or else the behaviour becomes totally random. So, if you want to have a fixed zoom (page and text) on all websites, do untick all unnecessary boxes (like autofit, CSS, image scaling...). That done, it is ok and you get (at long last) this most useful option back again on firefox 57.
and btw, beware of other zoom page extensions: one of them (rebranding of a very famous one) is ripe with scamware, installing the infamous yahoo search option that you can get rid of only by uninstalling entirely firefox, deleting its folders, cleaning the registry and reinstall it from scratch. Gross.
BUT: after a few hours, I discovered (sadly) that this extension stole the focus on google search to install the Russian Yandex search module. And as usual, same crap: you have to uninstall the extension then clean completely firefox, meaning uninstalling it and reinstalling it from scratch (same old story).