- Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5készítette: yoyomama, egy éveYoutube completely turned black after installation. Maybe it was interfering with another extension, idk. Once I uninstalled things went back to normal.
- For the record uBlock Origin was installed prior to this. Again, I'm not sure if it somehow conflicted with this extension or not. I might consider a resinstall in the future should anything go wrong with the current setup. For now, things are fine.
* Update in response to Developer *
Thank you for responding. Although I have no desire to reinstall the extension, it makes a world of difference when attention to a particular issue is given. Thanks again and take care.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: egy éveHi, YouTube should look like this (https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/235/235162.png) when the extension is first installed. The homepage can be unhidden by clicking on the extension icon in the toolbar and unchecking "Hide Homepage Feed". If this doesn't solve the issue, feel free to contact me at email@example.com!
- Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5készítette: Peter Konrad, 3 éveI like how it removes all the video suggestions below any videos I just watched, so I don't have to scroll down ten meters to get to the comment section, which is the interesting bit. That is the reason I installed this extension. It is completely beyond me why youtube changed its layout in this user-unfriendly way and I hate them for it.
However, this add-on also removes all the video suggestions from the youtube starting page. But when I call up that page, the suggestions are actually what I want to see. I do that from time to time. There is a time and place for everything. This should be configurable.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 3 éveIt is configurable. See the extension screenshots. If you click on the icon on desktop, there's a popup with the options (to show the homepage uncheck "Hide Homepage Feed"). On mobile, click on the three dots and "Unhook YouTube" to load the options page.
- Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5készítette: Firefoss, 3 éveIt does not disable the playlists.
That feature is in the description and it is the only one that I wanted.
I don't know about the rest.
Therefore I give three stars instead of one.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 3 éveHi, thanks for the feedback!
The description previously stated that it *hides* the playlist, not disables.
However, the latest update (1.3.0) has an additional feature to disable playlists.
Let me know if there are any other issues!