Csillagos értékelés: 3,6 / 5
5-ből 3,6 csillag
- készítette: mehuser, 12 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5the concept sounds cool, but it would be even cooler if it were using the search plug-in descriptors for random query instead of hard-coded searches.
- készítette: CanopusArchives, 12 éveMég nincsenek csillagos értékelésekI don't know why this should be, but, with TMN enabled when I try to go to You Tube the page takes ages to load then doesn't display correctly as if I haven't got Java or Flash installed. If I then deactivate TMN the page loads perfectly. I've repeated this several times with the same result. All other sites work perfectly with it activated. Looking at network activity I see nothing unusual, it's not as if TMN is taking up bandwidth so what could be happening?
- készítette: yowuzup, 12 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Well, on my mac, if the page is closed and firefox continues to run, or if i shrink it to the dock, the TrackMeNot icon changes from TMN: (search here if enabled) to TMN: ON again, and doesn't do any more queries until I quit firefox and start it up again. Other than that, its nice.
- készítette: registered, 13 éveMég nincsenek csillagos értékelésekI'm okay to protect myself against search data profiling, but just some minutes ago, TrackMeNot told I was from hamas. This is completely wrong and this is the best way to be watched and tracked by polices. So I'm really angry against Trackmenot ! I've uninstalled it. Thank you, TrackMeNot ! >:(
- készítette: Sjoerd de Jong, 13 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5As far as I can see, it works fine. Of course I have no clue whether it does what it says it does (as is the case with other stuff in the computer), but the data in the log suggest it works perfectly. Also the 'burst' of false queries works well. Seems a good add-on to me.
- készítette: Andy, 13 éveMég nincsenek csillagos értékeléseksearch word phrases are much too long,.resulting in slowing down of Firefox almost to the point of hanging
sometimes I have to switch it off in order to complete what I'm working on