- készítette: szx, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5The idea is nice but unless this extension can sync all of your container settings to the Firefox account it's not worth the effort (I can do the same by creating a different profile), especially considering that it often forgets all your containers and you have to set them up from scratch (it's pretty frustrating).
Another missing feature is the ability to open bookmarks in a container quickly. There should be a context menu action for this, e.g. Right click a bookmark > Open in Container > Select a container.
- készítette: HW, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5A truly helpful feature would be an option to automatically move any site/url NOT assigned to a container into a user specified container (or at least the Default container). If this a already a feature, I don't see it. This would eliminate the need micromanage everything... set and done.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14198976, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5I generally like using this add-on, in addition to Private Browsing mode it pretty much does everything I need it to. There's a few options that could be added that would bring it to the next level:
- customize container colors instead of choosing from a pre-set list of 7
- when pressing ctrl-T, the new tab should inherit the container of the currently active tab
- it would be nice if there were an option to skip the interstitial that prompts you to confirm when opening a url in a container other than the one it's programmed for
- i wish there were advanced options for programming which container should be used for which urls - cookies can be set by domain or path, it's pretty crude that we can only associate a single domain with a single container
Also a few surprising bugs (I'm on a macbook):
- clicking "Open in *Current* Container" on the interstitial to override the domain/container pairing doesn't work (but using keyboard controls does)
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14767010, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5It's OK and is enough to make me feel I can switch from Chrome's easy multi-profile support. But the containers add-on does not appear to sync settings via Firefox account, so that is a big pain. It also does not appear to let you select a default container for new tabs, which is frustrating. That later wish is actually the only setting I can imagine wanting to be able to set differently at home & work, so some care to be taken there. Keep working on it!
- készítette: Carl , 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Generally OK. I would like to be able to sort them. I expected this to be under "Manage containers," but I don't see it there. Secondly, I also have a problem that quite frequently, I get a screen that says "Open this site in your assigned container?" When I click on the button to open in the assigned container, about 50% of the time, it simply doesn't do that. I have to go to the top and pick the right container and enter the address. It seems clear that it is built to confirm the opening of the right container and then go there, but it doesn't work when you want it to.
- készítette: Leslie D. Martin, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5A good start to a truly usable multi-profile browser. One addition that would be nice would be the ability to sort the container list rather than have them simply appear in the order in which they were created.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14727099, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Great extension but need more visual clues that tell you in which container the current tab is. That small colored line is not enough for me.
- készítette: wmattgardner, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5There's a bit of a learning curve to this, not intuitive. Some of the features you see in the video (which is necessary to understand this addon) don't seem to work ("Always open in Default" is the checkbox that appears, but I don't know what "Default" means). This is a great concept but could use to work.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 12539300, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5The extensions loses out its settings after every Firefox update, ideally it should be synced with user's Firefox account. Except this all great !!
- készítette: xeem, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5"unlike Facebook Container, Multi-Account Containers doesn’t prevent you from opening non-Facebook sites"
and therein lies the problem; you can't restrict a container to a specific domain/domains - really guys?
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14524406, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Awesome add-on! So close to being perfect. A few suggestions are add a "Private Window" container that as is expected is segregates from all the other containers and whose history does not get kept at all. Another suggestion is allowing for each container category to have custom Firefox privacy settings. Also if we wanna get crazy maybe allow containers to be tied to VPN connections via the user's VPN service preferrence. Final suggestion is MORE COLORS for container icons. Nonetheless this is a great add on!
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13915644, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5This addon needs a feature to export settings so that all site preferences and custom containers are got back after a fresh install.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14351825, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Great idea but it doesn't support sync. I don't know a single person that only owns one computer. I'm not sure if Mozilla has product managers or if prioritization is all done adhoc via developers, but please, someone, make container settings sync a priority.
- készítette: Pluto, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5This addon is fantastic at what it does, however it has a fatal flaw... If you open up Firefox Nightly it's disabled and that's fine. When you go back to Firefox, all your containers are reset having the wrong names, colors, icons and and often a loss of data for some of the containers. It's really frustrating and I literally have to back up my profile every time I open nightly and restore it after finishing just to prevent this problem. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
I also have a suggestion to have a way to manage/review the data for each container. Possibly let us have history management for individual containers?? Especially options of whether to merge pages browsed with trunk history all the time as it is now, to have a separate history, or to not save history for each tab. It would be really fantastic to even be able to import/export the profile data for a container and choose which ones to include with Firefox Sync!!