készítette: Gustavo, 2 éve
Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5
I seriously wanted to give this extension 10 stars, because it really changed the way I use the browser. However, I'm uninstalling it, because your syncing is shit, and I cannot change my site list. I want to change the order of the containers in the list, and for some reason, the list of all my "A" container sites (in which it should open by default) moved to "C" container after syncing, and there's no way I can remove it. Even when I click in the trash bin icons to delete them, it appears again when I reopen that menu. Before the update this extension was seriously amazing, but unfortunately is not usable anymore for me. Hope you let me change the order of the containers in the future as well as fixing your syncing.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 17470288, 4 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Astoundingly handy add-on. Integrates brilliantly with Mozilla VPN such that I can select a distinct server per container type if I want
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14149441, 5 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5I WANT TO MANUALLY ADD/EDIT URLs DIRECTLY IN THE ADDON "MANAGE SITE LIST" FOR M-RLIN'S SAKE!
HOW HARD CAN THIS FEATURE BE?!
I GET SO MANY REDIRECTS PER SECOND IT JUST BURNS MY CPU AND THEN GET BANNED FOR "TO MANY REQUESTS".
- készítette: MeleMel, 6 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5It was working really well, I have multiple MS and AWS logins and I used this to enable multiple login sessions in different tabs. I don't know if MS have changed how the sessions are identified or an update broke it but it no longer works, I'm back to opening everything in private browsing sessions... Boo :(
- készítette: Beachbubba, 6 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Love this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- készítette: Mikhail, 9 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Works well in cooperation with Cloudflare WARP (proxy mode).
The extension allows for specific selected sites to bypass censorship.
Does not affect all other sites and other network connections. Which is very convenient.
exactly localhost, not 127.0.0.1
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15902071, 9 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5This is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.