- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: piorunz, 8 napjaWhile it is working in normal circumstances, this addon breaks eBay! When listing new item for sale, eBay form is blocked from working, and typed formatted text does not translate to HTML and item description remains empty. This breaks even existing eBay listings, when you click to edit a listing, click text field, description is completely gone, submitting listing with changes will cause entire text gone! Please be careful when working with big text fields, this addon is not compatible with everything!
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 8 napjaSorry, we cannot reproduce this issue yet. Could you post the bug description and a screenshot to our support? You can find the address at https://languagetool.org/legal.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Rofii, 9 napjaTyped a few sentences, it corrected a few errors, then told me I needed to pay for premium to detect any further errors.
Premium might be worth it for some people, but for me it's not that serious. I can live with the occasional grammar mistake.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Davi, egy hónapjaNão está funcionando no Firefox. Utilizo essa extensão em todos os navegadores que uso a anos, é a melhor.
Mas infelizmente no Firefox ela não funciona em nenhum campo ou documento de texto.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: egy hónapjaSorry you're experiencing issues, but we're not aware of any problem with Firefox. Feel free to contact our support via email (see https://languagetool.org/legal/) with a more detailed description of the problem.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 16265724, 2 hónapjaNot much use, doesn't detect grammar issues and has very limited options for guessing what you were trying to type. Turned it off almost immediately.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: What???, 6 hónapjaSuddenly stopped working on FF but continues to work on Chromium based browsers.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Vanu94, 6 hónapjaWas using this for a few weeks now. Originally loved it. Now they just changed it to be a subscription service. It literally refuses to work now because "This text is a little long. Upgrade to Premium and get advanced grammar and style suggestions for long texts." Are you kidding me?! Don't download this garbage.LanguageTool has been a subscription service for years. The limit for free text checks is 10,000 characters and is enough for most use cases. If you need more, you'll need to purchase the subscription.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14108982, 6 hónapjaThe A.I. which runs their services, would fail in a high school paper. Even the people that work for LT can't run the same issues I face using this service. Bottom line, don't rely on others to write better. This is only a tool. Never rely on it completely.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Antice, 8 hónapjaIt takes far to much attention than to be actually helpful as if it can't update itself
And all this just for me to pay some reddit mods a couple of bugs...
There is no such things as hatespeech mods, fuck you for being hiveminded
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Snow Wolf, 8 hónapjaExcept for the constant ads that tell me I would need to pay for an upgrade just to see other errors, I would have rated it higher. I am almost ready to report it for abuse.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: BrianG, egy éveLudicrously buggy. Often scrambles my text instead of applying its corrections. Also breaks some dialog boxes so you can't enter any text.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: End User, egy éveBig checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14783909, egy éveSendet alle eingegebenen Texte wie beschrieben nach Hause.
Danke dass dies immerhin deutlich ersichtlich ist.
Standardmäßig schickt diese Erweiterung Ihre Texte über eine verschlüsselte Verbindung an https://languagetool.org. W
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: OMG_WaitWhat, egy éveI have used this add-on several times, only to find that #1) It is the worst spell and grammar checker ever, and often highlights words and grammar that are correct. And #2) It significantly slows down my typing and browser. As soon as I removed it, my typing and browser speed was fine. I would give it NO stars if I could. /// In response to the Developer. It affected all websites I use on Firefox. I've never had issues before, and when I removed your app, the slowdown stopped. As for bad corrections, I no longer use the app, so I do not have screenshots and wouldn't know how to post them here anyway, because there is no way to post photos. Update: 4.25.21 I am going to give it a try again and see what happens. I removed some other add-ons and maybe they were the problem. Will update soon!It's strange that it slows down typing for you, which websites are affected? Other users don't have this issue. Also, please provide some examples for bad corrections.
Update: As we have 100,000+ users who don't have this problem, this must be something specific to your installation. We're happy to solve the issue if you contact our support (email at https://languagetool.org/legal/).