- készítette: Dan Ziemba, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Seems to work well most places, but it is currently blocking the pop-over / modal-view thing that opens in the same page when attempting to view posts in the new reddit redesign.
- készítette: Cool Franz, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Working, but not working on all sites.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 3 éveIt can't work on ALL of them. However, let me copy-paste the message from the extension's homepage:
The GDPR is a European Union (EU) privacy law that will affect businesses around the world when it becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018 - meaning, tomorrow!
Many websites are implementing or changing their cookie notifications right now to meet the deadline, so you may see them more frequently that usual, even on bigger websites and websites from the US.
Don't worry and please be patient, these new notifications will also be blocked in the next version.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13562991, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Worked fine untill I upgraded to Firefox Quantum. I can't see/find the add-on's icon in the taskbar anymore. I have it enabled and I don't get any notifications when I close a site or something. Something tells me it isn't functioning properly? Support would be nice
EDIT: SORRY! I made a mistake and confused this add-on with the 'Selfdestructing Cookies' add-on.I also have Firefox Quantum and it works properly. There was never an icon in the taskbar, only a submenu in the context menu. Please check your settings in about:addons. If it doesn't work, try to remove it and install it again. If it still doesn't work, please contact me by email (email@example.com) with the details.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13482846, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Works for most of websites, seems to not work on twitch tho'
Edit : It's a streaming plateform, warning about cookies keep poping when logging to a streamer (mainly for using their chat function for example)
- készítette: Nekrozys, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5I'm installing this extension to get rid of unwanted notifications so please, don't show me a notification every time it gets updated u_u
No one cares.
It does the job though, so 4 stars.I am not showing a notification on *every* update, only when I have something important to say, plus one call for donations every year. I believe you would understand that if you'd just knew how much time is needed to maintain it.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13301951, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Why does this module need so many permissions, such as browser activity during browsing? (honest question)I'll give you the list of permissions I request (I don't know how firefox named them when displaying the notification to you):
1. contextMenus: to create context menu options (report, toggle...)
2. tabs: to gain access to tabs and to be able to add additional code to webpages (to hide warnings)
3. storage: to maintain whitelist
4. http://*/*: special permission to have access to any domain
5. https://*/*. the same, but for https
6. notifications: to be able to nofity users about updates
8. webRequestBlocking: to block stuff from being loaded
9. webNavigation: to be able to apply filters when the page content is ready
I hope that helped.