- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Love it! It's a godsend for me! ❤️
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Perfect !
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5App tut zuverlässig, was sie soll. Endlich keine nervenden Cookie-Warnungen mehr
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5It works wonders
- Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Version 3.0.3 breaks login function of hotcopper.com.au
Adding hotcopper.com.au to exclusions list does not solve the problem.
Will need to disable this extension until the problem is resolved, thanks.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5This addon automatically accepts cookies:
"Starting with version 3.0.2, this extension notifies websites about which cookies the visitor allows them to install. By knowing this, websites can skip displaying the cookie warning and act according to the given permission. As a result, you will be bothered by cookie warnings even less. "
Privacy oriented users, please bear in mind the following:
The Verge shows a tracking-consent message when visiting the site from the EU. Most people will click "I Accept" to make it go away, but if you don't and hide the message via CSS, you won't be tracked and the site is way faster: 32 vs 5 secs load time 61 vs 2 JS files 2 vs 1 MB
Ublock Origin cookies block removes the CSS and does not accept the cookies, you can also use the element picker.
[update: looks like I have no clue what I'm talking about, so I recommend you ignore my comment above]
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 2 hónapjaOk, one by one...
1. This addon automatically accepts cookies WHEN it is necessary for the website to function properly. Mostly it just hides cookie warnings.
2. Quoted message has nothing to do with automatically accepting cookies. It is about notifying websites what you allow them to do so they may skip displaying a cookie warning alltogether if they want to improve user experience.
3. Cookie warning on theverge.com is not auto-accepted, it's just hidden with this extension, so I don't know why you are writing about it.