- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15739997, egy éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Worked fine for a while, but something changed very recently where every Youtube link opens in TWO TABS. Super annoying...so buh bye Google Container.
- készítette: Moz://FifthAxiom, egy éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Serious bugs in the Facebook-container extension code involving triggering actions on URL change / container change.
- Clicking links / changing URLs in omni-box from container site to container site will close the current tab (history lost) and opens two tabs to new container site
- Clicking links container site to non- container site working okay (one new tab opened, history container maintained)
- For Google container add-on sometimes when clicking on link in search results, it will not open a new tab but opens a new site in the current container (login session lost). This means Google is not separated from other sites. Also occurs when typing in the omni-box
- Changing URLs in omni-box from container site to non- container (and visa versa) will close current tab (it should open a new tab instead of closing the container tab although arguable)
- No problems while staying in same container
*** TESTED ***
All container add-ons are conflicting as a result (you can only use one). Mozilla needs to change the code that triggers actions (triggered twice going from container to container site using multiple add-ons).
Conclusion: You cannot fork the Facebook container add-on without rewriting the code.
- készítette: kbirger, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Breaks history for google searches. If I use the search bar to do a search, when I click on a link (which isn't to mozilla.org, perplexingly enough), I don't have any history entries and cannot use the back button.
- készítette: Goldmaster, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5ok but what about other containers? as it doesn't want to work with other containers.
I use 2 google accounts, and 1 of which needs me to login via a company portal, which when i do it redirects back to google and so loads a blank page in the google container. there should be a way to add certain urls to the container that are needed for google login.
It seams to have been sorted by disabling the extension and using always in container, and opening my company portal in the google container. to login. will only work until i sign up. but this a temporary fix until the addon get bugged fixed.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 3 éveIt works with other Container addons. For example it works with Multi Account Containers and Temporary Containers.
There is only an issue with other domain specific container addons e.g. Facebook Container (and all the forks like this)