- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13522774, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5If you are interested in containers also look at Firefox Multi-Account Containers, and Switch Container Plus. Thank you to the developer of this add-on, its great that more people can isolate the big tech companies tracking and have some more control over what data is collected. Plus the added benefit of being able to sign into multiple accounts on one browser is helpful.
- készítette: Goldmaster, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5ok but what about other containers? as it doesn't want to work with other containers.
I use 2 google accounts, and 1 of which needs me to login via a company portal, which when i do it redirects back to google and so loads a blank page in the google container. there should be a way to add certain urls to the container that are needed for google login.
It seams to have been sorted by disabling the extension and using always in container, and opening my company portal in the google container. to login. will only work until i sign up. but this a temporary fix until the addon get bugged fixed.It works with other Container addons. For example it works with Multi Account Containers and Temporary Containers.
There is only an issue with other domain specific container addons e.g. Facebook Container (and all the forks like this)
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14010410, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5works great except youtube since a day or two gets greyed out if you use google-container + µblock. I think it worked in the beginning, now only µblock without container or container without µblock works on youtube.
otherwise great addon
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14002401, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5After clicking a google search result, it opens the result in a new tab and closes the search results tab, meaning you can only get back to the results by reopening the closed tab. Really sucks.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13995350, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Great addon! Only thing not making it a five star is that it opens a duplicate tab whenever I go from a fresh tab into a google service. Fix this and you get ★★★★★This should only happens if you are using Temporary Containers in Automatic Mode. If this is the case, I appreciate you as an advanced user. Create a manual rule in Temporary Containers to fix it first. I'll take care of it.
- készítette: Chris Pinkus, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Great addon, but has one major (in my opinion) problem: When you enter/leave your container, your past history (back button) is gone.
What I recommend:
1) Make new tab when creating a container
2) Do not close previous (non-containerized) tab
3) Create an option for users to turn on/off this behavior
- készítette: Patrice, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5It's a shame that we can not return to the SERP after a search. So I deactivated for now this extension that would be perfect.