- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Works well except it could open Google pages to a new tab instead of using the existing one as this looses page history. I have had to reopen the previous page numerous times because I can't use Back.
- Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Great, but one remark. Could you give us an option when opening a link from google search that it overwrites the current tab and not open in a new tab. So like close the google container and just open the new link???
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5I don't plan on signing into Google through the browser, so I'm probably not getting as much benefit from this as others. But I think it's good to containerize in any case.
I had some tabs open when I installed it and nothing got messed up, so maybe the issue reported by others has to do with the authentication.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5For anyone trying this, make sure not to have any google related tabs open because this add-on mess everything up.
In my case I had multiple tabs with Youtube and Google searches and some Youtube tabs turned to Google searches with the contents of the closest tab with a Google search, other tabs with Google searches got "infected" with their neighbors content basically having me end up with replicated tabs, and because the "Go back" button was greyed out I couldn't recover my previous content.
Then I couldn't even delete the container 'till I restarted Firefox without the "Restore Session" enabled.
All in all just awful.
I'm not saying it doesn't work however. Should one not use Firefox with saved sessions it might do just fine, I just won't be using it myself.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5The extension that Mozilla didn't make because they like Google's $$$
- Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5It works, but it works better than expected. I just want to restrict Google on other sites (reason I got this extention, for example: I don't want "log in using your Google account" on eBay), but I want to be able to log in to Google-pages themselves (google.com, google.de etc). I activated it in the preferences, but it won't work. Deactivated at the moment, please fix.
/edit: okay, maybe I'm just too dumb: when I *don't* activate the "ignore /search pages" option, it kinda works, although it says it will *not* work (meaning: leave them be as they would without the addon) on searches when the box is ticked. I'm confused.
- Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Works to some extent...It does not allow you to be signed into say YOUTUBE (as I want) but not stay signed in to GOOGLE search (as I dont want)...doesnt matter which tab its in, if you log out of google your logged out of Youtube in a different Tab.....shame...
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5👍
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5Breaks google sheets, brings up the yellow banner "A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do? Stop it/wait" and begins to crash Firefox. Unfortunately I can't disable it for Sheets only, so I can't use it at all.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Thank you very much. Works perfect now. (Was: Breaks Google search)
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5it completely screws up container system and breaks "return" ability so you can't return to google search after visiting a website.
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Please make it open another tab instead of opening at current tab.