Csillagos értékelés: 4,3 / 5
5-ből 4,3 csillag
- készítette: Ruben, 6 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Its a really great and needed idea - but doesn't work multiple google accounts. If you have google open in a container tab thats for a specific google profile, this tab hijacks that tab and reloads it. Would be awesome if it quarantined all non-containered tabs, but allowed containered tabs to do their thing.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15739997, 19 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Worked fine for a while, but something changed very recently where every Youtube link opens in TWO TABS. Super annoying...so buh bye Google Container.
- készítette: Gaurav Dhital, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Not great. Can use google for the most part but can't login to my university email using this. After being redirected from the university portal to what I assume would be gmail, it gets stuck at "www.google.com/a/.edu/acs"
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15749454, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Was a bit concerned when google started to sync my clipboard across devices. This fixed that, and hasn't broken any sites that I've tried (sheets, drive, gmail, youtube, search) with the default configuration.
- készítette: Makis, 4 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Works well except it could open Google pages to a new tab instead of using the existing one as this looses page history. I have had to reopen the previous page numerous times because I can't use Back.
- készítette: majoraswrath, 4 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Great, but one remark. Could you give us an option when opening a link from google search that it overwrites the current tab and not open in a new tab. So like close the google container and just open the new link???
- készítette: Moz://FifthAxiom, 5 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Serious bugs in the Facebook-container extension code involving triggering actions on URL change / container change.
- Clicking links / changing URLs in omni-box from container site to container site will close the current tab (history lost) and opens two tabs to new container site
- Clicking links container site to non- container site working okay (one new tab opened, history container maintained)
- For Google container add-on sometimes when clicking on link in search results, it will not open a new tab but opens a new site in the current container (login session lost). This means Google is not separated from other sites. Also occurs when typing in the omni-box
- Changing URLs in omni-box from container site to non- container (and visa versa) will close current tab (it should open a new tab instead of closing the container tab although arguable)
- No problems while staying in same container
*** TESTED ***
All container add-ons are conflicting as a result (you can only use one). Mozilla needs to change the code that triggers actions (triggered twice going from container to container site using multiple add-ons).
Conclusion: You cannot fork the Facebook container add-on without rewriting the code.
- készítette: DK, 5 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5I don't plan on signing into Google through the browser, so I'm probably not getting as much benefit from this as others. But I think it's good to containerize in any case.
I had some tabs open when I installed it and nothing got messed up, so maybe the issue reported by others has to do with the authentication.