- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: JoesDadU, 7 hónapjaSeems to work well with Firefox and Gmail. Thanks for saving me from having to scroll to the bottom of every conversation to see the latest email in that thread!
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: lolo, egy éveGMAIL
Inbox : Latest email on top . . .
Conversations : Latest email at the bottom . . .
And who would need to see the mail you're answering to, how silly of us.
Thanks for helping fixing this arrogant layout imposed on the user.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15980694, 2 éveA very useful addon, as it saves valuable time with long threads, on a browser. This should have been the default for a better UX.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Arash YoosefDoost, 2 éveA very useful extension available for Firefox as well as Chrome.
It would be excellent if the author add temporary disable feature to it.
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: reikred, 3 éveWould give it five stars but the addon is missing the obvious functionality of switching between reverse/non-reverse mode from the addon icon (or even better: also in some obvious place above the thread inside gmail). Users *can* switch by enabling/disabling the entire addon, but that requires a few more mouse operations than what is convenient.
- Csillagos értékelés: 2 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14088948, 3 éveI am using the latest Mozilla Firefox and the latest Gmail.
This extension works as described,
Printing does not work if the email series is longer than one page of print.
What happens is that a full page of blank (with a top heading email line) is printed and then a second page is printed and the expected subsequent pages of print are missing.
This printing error does not occur with any other printing I am doing.
A scanned example is available upon request to the author.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: jchronakis, 3 éveVery nice add-on. It took very little time to get used to it, but the reverse order makes more sense and is consistent with the inbox ordering. Impressed that this is just CSS.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14580756, 4 éveExactly what I was looking for, works perfectly. I recently had to switch from outlook.com to Gmail. In outlook.com my reply was always at the top and the message I was replying to was right under my reply, which is completely logical and useful. Thanks so much to the folks who made this add-on.