- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14899884, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5This functionality of this addon should be natively in firefox. It used to work well. Unfortunately i had to uninstall it on recent firefox since it was was blocking sites after loading for a couple of seconds.
- készítette: Styris, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Concept it good, but practically it's a different thing. Fails on few scenarios and doesn't delete cookies as often as intended.
Let's say, you want to delete all cookies automatically on startup, except the ones you mention as "Never". But on startup, those unnecessary cookies are not deleted! Why? Because, selecting "On Startup" or "Leave" will not delete cookies automatically for all intended sites. You have to still visit each website and apply "on Startup" or "Leave" for each individual website and then only it gets deleted on startup. Pretty pointless.
Try to work around this, so that, cookies get deleted automatically (except the ones you mention as "Never") without having to visit each and every website and apply individual options.
- készítette: mecki78, egy éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5IndexDB and Cache cannot be cleaned on leave. Rules can only define that a domain is cleaned at a different time but you cannot make different clean rules for a domain, like: For this domain, I don't want cookies to be cleaned at all but I still want everything else to be cleaned according to global rules. Thus you can also only choose to clean all cookies or no cookies, no way to make exceptions for single cookies only. Cookie AutoDelete can do all this and has none of the restrictions mentioned.
- készítette: Matthew L Daniel, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5It does not in fact delete local storage, and should update the description to stop claiming that it does until the bugs on the Firefox side or in GitHub issues are fixed; it sets improper expectations
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15243055, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Looks nice but the blue flower disappears and it doesnt seem to work (its not in the customize menu)
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 12645688, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Requires container tabs now? Oh well, on to the next one. Container tabs are FAR too buggy.
Enabling this addon *forces* container apps enabled.It doesn't require container tabs. It just needs the permission in case you use container tabs so that it can perform the cleanup properly. If you don't use container tabs, Forget Me Not will not use them either.
- készítette: CanIregisterThisTime, 4 éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5Doesn't always work. I've actually been using this addon from nearly its beginning. I've advocated for it online. However I've noticed that recently it will not get rid of some cookies. Reddit cookies in particular like to stick around, and I do not have reddit whitelisted. I'm not a developer and so I cannot fathom why it's keeping these cookies when it's supposed to remove them. It keeps them even after browser restarts. Also the extension's menu doesn't fit in its little box and so you have to scroll to read it. It's time to try a different addon.