This add-ons tests for a few of the harder-to-detect criteria for AMO approval. At the moment, these include:
- Variables defined in the global window scope
- DOM node IDs defined in shared namespaces
- Properties added to native prototypes
- New XPCOM classes and interfaces
- Dangerous uses of setInterval, setTimeout, and XMLHttpRequest in chrome code.
- Remote documents loaded into chrome-privileged windows or iframes.
- Extant compartments which may be leaked zombie compartments. Minimize memory trigger on middle click of compartments list widget and from context menu.