- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Gracias por estar de vuelta. Se echaba mucho de menos esta extensión.
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5I'm disappointed that it puts everything under Downloads, but Nils says there's no way around that. But my bigger complaint is that it was difficult to figure out how to use it! I kept getting the error "Invalid renaming mask" every time I tried to use it, and there's no documentation anywhere to explain what that means. There is a pulldown menu that says "Mask", but even choosing one of those options usually resulted in "Invalid renaming mask". I did EVENTUALLY figure it out, but it REALLY REALLY NEEDS to be documented.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 5 napjaPlease file a an issue, giving examples of what you tried and what you expected it to do, so I can look into improving it, or at least provide more helpful error messages. https://github.com/downthemall/downthemall/issues
However, right now this error message should only appear when you leave the mask field completely empty...
As for the folder, yes, everything needs to be under the Downloads folder, a limitation in WebExtensions, tho subfolders are supported either with the corresponding dropdown, or dynamically with the mask.
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5This is not a dig at the developer but to WebExtenstions in general. Unfortunately, due to limitations, this is missing support for catching download links and limited handling of multi-part downloads. These 2 features were the main reason I used this add-on in the past so unfortunately this doesn't help folks like me. We can always hold out hope that the WebExtensions will be extended to add better support for downloads but I'm not holding my breath. Regardless, this still has it's uses so thanks for the hard work.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5The extension is completely useless. It doesn't grab downloads by default (I think it used to do that in the old XUL version many years ago) and it doesn't download aggressively (disregarding website bandwidth limits and boosting the speed above those limits... I also think the old version was able to do that).
So with this in mind, I don't see any purpose in having this extension installed - it serves no purpose. I can just get an external download tool like Free Download Manager, Internet Download Manager or something of that caliber that will disregard website bandwidth limit and download with my full internet speed, not a fraction of it.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 5 napjaThere is plenty of people who find the extension, even with the WebExtension-imposed limits, quite useful. You don't find it useful for what you're doing? Fine. But why did you spend your time writing a completely useless hyperbolic review?
- Csillagos értékelés: 3 / 5The version does not start my downloads automatically, in previous versions when I always downloaded it automatically came out, at this moment I get the one from the firefox browser and not the Downthemall. espero que puedan ayudarme.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 11 napjaIt does start downloads automatically, unless you configured it not to (having used Add paused and then selected to remember this decision). Or you might be expering a bug, in which case I suggest you file an issue here: https://github.com/downthemall/downthemall/issues
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Is there any way to change the download folder?
I've tried change most settings but it seem not working.
- Csillagos értékelés: 2 / 5This thing is a shadow of its former self. I can't even figure out how to get it to save files to a specific location (it wants to put everything in the "Downloads" folder, which I never use)! It also can't do the single most useful thing I used the old one for, which was automatic checksumming of downloaded files. Without that it's not even worth the bandwidth.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 14 napjaThen it's not worth your bandwidth, fine, whatever.
DownThemAll lacks the features you're after, understood.
Other people find the other features useful, but not you, OK then.
We're limited by the WebExtensions API and were upfront about it. That means you can only save into the Downloads folder (or subfolders therein) and you cannot have checksums. If you don't like that, fine, I don't like it either, I hate the WebExtensions API, but it is what is is.
But all this doesn't mean you have to come here and express your disappointment in the in the meanest way you could muster.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5OMGOSH! don't you guys EVER LEAVE US AGAIN!!! lol.... donation submitted! ;) .... WELCOME BACK! You've been MISSED